: Any florist or someone who could do a wreath?

pip
03-06-2005, 10:28 PM
i know its a wierd request,but is there anyone from cornwall upto derbyshire that does flowers or wreaths,as one of my old club members was killed on Saturday :(

Now im attending the funeral ie leaving wednesday to go up to derbyshire but i would love to have a wreath done in the VW Logo shape With 'Gary' Written on it!
As he was a member, with his wife 'Venessa' and daughter 'Sian' that he sadly leaves behind, of 'Natural Born Dubbers V.W Club'

Now i must admit its a wierd request,but theres that many ocupations on here and someone may know a freind of a freind etc!
i can take a detour (not loads of miles out) to pick it up on the way up on wednesday,but must be basicly on the way up near a30-m5-m42-a42
If you can help or get a price please let me know asap,by mail,pm,or ring 07779 800869 pip@reservoirdubs.co.uk or pip@naturalborndubbers.co.uk

If this was possible it would be a nice way of showing us Old NBD Members remember if you know what i mean!
Thanks again

norway nil points
03-06-2005, 10:51 PM
Well, if Poole in Dorset isn't too far out of your way en route, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the florist we used for our wedding a few months back. They don't have a website, but they are very good, and are well worth a call...

Edwards Flower Shop, 83 Commercial Rd, Parkstone, Poole, Dorset BH14 0JD
Tel: 01202 746088

I reckon they can make a flower arrangement to any design you like, if our wedding flowers were anything got go by...

Hope that's of some help! :)