Volkszone Forum banner

some fuckers been using our credit card ....

31K views 64 replies 49 participants last post by  Little Miss Naughty 
#1 ·
how about this then

we just had a statement from out shop account
it looks like someones used our card to buy petrol 8 times .. ( the cunts) its been used in tescos for 60 quid a time to fill petrol tanks right up to yesterday ...
ANYWAYS I CALL UP TESCOS AND GET THE NAME OF THE STORES .. they are all in rthe same area....
we only use one suplyer in that area and we use the card over the phone .. ( i e . they must be writing down our details :mad: on paper ) we use the card for nothing else at all ...

its them .. they are using our FUKING DETAILS TO FILL THIER DELIVERY VAN WiTH PETROL .

IM READY TO GO UP RIGHT NOW AND MELT THIER FACES ..

JANE AND THE BANK SAY LET THE POLICE AND FRAUD SQUAD DEAL WITH IT ..

grrr..
:mad:
what a shitter

See less See more
#27 ·
gregsargent said:
A lot of Tescos have 'pay at pump'. You literally pop your card in at the pump, no pin, no signature, no need to deal with any humans needed. Would be easy if the card has been cloned.

Probably why it was spent on petrol, because its easy, no pin etc..

Hope you get this sorted :)
No pin AND no signature...? How do they get away with that? Sounds really secure :rolleyes:

#30 ·
Mr Big said:
How can they be typing it? Unless they have someone on the inside? I suppose they could upload the details onto another card and use that. But how many places dont have CHIP and PIN now? Something really smells fishy about this dude....
every transaction has be done at tescos petrol pumps
for 60 quid a time or 50.05 and 60.09 60.68 all say debit card payment to tesco upt *** its only been used for petrol ..

its like columbo ..

there is only 1 card and its here in the house ?

crazy eh .. but its deffo come from that buisness ( ill name the fuckers when we get the cash back )

#33 ·
In the texico garage around the corner from me the manager has been sacked for cloning cards. Loads of people have had Hundreds of pounds robbed from their acounts in Canada Kenya ect. Details passed on through the internet because of that cunt who scanned your card at the station to make a few quid on each one.

I only pay cash for most things around here at the moment as there was another scammer on a sailsburys till too.

Twats.

#35 ·
Sorry to bump an old thread, but considering this is the first result for "tesco upt" on Google, I thought I'd warn people this is still an active issue.

I've recently been to an Esso garage with a Tesco Express near Kensington, London. I went in there, bought some drinks & paid for my friends petrol. I'd normally pay cash, but unfortunately, I had none. My friend had none. The petrol station had no cash point (Hmm...).

I tried to withdraw some cash today, 6 days later. Cash machine says no. I try another. Cash machine says no.

I come home, check my Internet Banking.

05 May 2008 - Tesco Express 2553 LONDON. - Withdrawal date 04 May 2008 - £22.51

Ok, that's all fine. Now, I live in Kent...

07 May 2008 - Tesco Upt 3842 NORTHAMPTON. - £60.41
08 May 2008 - Tesco Upt 3842 NORTHAMPTON. - £54.94
08 May 2008 - Tesco Upt 3904 WELLINGBOROUG. - £60.19

I call up Nationwide immediately. My account has already been flagged up for possible fraud. Reason being, the times against two transations. The second transaction there took place just 7 minutes after another transaction. This was withdrawing £50 from a Barclays cashpoint... in Beckenham, Kent. 78 miles away. 78 miles in 7 minutes? God knows how fast I must have been going...

My suspicions are pretty clear about why I believe it to be this specific petrol station.

Firstly, I don't shop in Tesco. Plain and simply, I don't shop in Tesco. This was a Tesco Express petrol station.

Secondly, my God was the petrol cheap on the board. 107.9 when most places are 111.9? 107.9 when 10 minutes down the road it was 132.9 at another station? Not cheap once they take the other couple of hundred quid later.

Thirdly, timing. 5 days after? Hmm.. Suspicious... My mother thinks it's Nationwide that have done it, because they have an office just up the road from the places it was taken from. Somehow, I don't think so.

So be careful out there! It's still happening. People say don't let your card out of your sight. This is an example of what can still happen. I never let go of the card ONCE, and it still happened.

#37 ·
was gonna say about the tesco thing, the pay at pump option round here is i think maximum spend £60, with no pin number entry. they mustve been putting as much in the tank as possible. it is dodgy, have noticed asda now have pin entry on thier pumps which cant be a bad thing. i always use my debit card for nearly everything, maybe i should be getting cash from trustworthy cashpoints and using that instead

#42 ·
the maximum spend has nothing to do with what station it is. its to do with the bank or issuers allowing a certain ammount, mine is £75 anywhere. i used a tesco one once and it didnt like the idea of giving my card back so aint doing that again. and if i spend £10 that day at a self serve pump, it will only allow £65 the next time, assuming its in the same day. regardless of how much money is in the account

hope you sort it/have sorted it dude :)

#44 ·
@fingy

Hey Fingy,
I'm new on here. I was search for TESCO UPT myself, could you tell me how you got yourself sorted. A close mate of mine has been cheated out of his money around 500 pounds could you please help claim it back. hes tight on money and its really unfair!He might even buy u a few beers !
cheers

#46 ·
Pity Me

I'm an international student and i've been through the pretty same situations.Discover that after 600 pounds disappeared. I canceled my account this morning and they said they'll send me a dispute form via email,but haven't yet received,their nasty customer service(cost me 3 hours waiting on phone today) has closed but i'm really in a hurry,will be out of the country in a few days.Who knows how i can get that form except from that dumb international banking services?

And who knows can did the fucker get hold of my card detail,i mean i'm pretty careful about my card.

#53 ·
can't believe there's so many people on here

hi ya im another one to add to the list i recieved my statement and to my horror there was 2 transactions to just over 60 pounds taken out of my account what more i was charged for these transactions because there was no money in my account due to it being the end of the month so i was charged by my bank 60 pounds on top i have on my statement tesco upt 3741 does anyone know where this store is cause i have no idea how to find it out

#54 ·
hi ya im another one to add to the list i recieved my statement and to my horror there was 2 transactions to just over 60 pounds taken out of my account what more i was charged for these transactions because there was no money in my account due to it being the end of the month so i was charged by my bank 60 pounds on top i have on my statement tesco upt 3741 does anyone know where this store is cause i have no idea how to find it out
Sorry to hear that, and Welcome to VZi :)

No good finding out as the perpetraitors will be loooooooooong gone :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.