Volkszone Forum banner

Earn 50p per survey at YouGov

16K views 39 replies 24 participants last post by  fr05ty 
#1 · (Edited)
I thought with Christmas coming up I would share a website I use to complete surveys and raise a bit of pin money.

https://labs.yougov.co.uk/refer/4guDN2UoRG8lgJpApkQUPg/

NEW STYLE LINK.

Join YouGov

YouGov have been acclaimed as one of the most accurate polling companies, as well as being one of the most quoted research companies in the country, so by joining our panel you really can have your views heard . Panel members are sent regular surveys on a whole host of topics from politics to brands, finance to shopping, and we really do want to hear your views on these.

What's in it for me?
Every time you complete a paid survey you will receive at least 50p into your YouGov account, and when this account reaches £50 you will be sent a cheque, as well as chances to win other occasional cash prizes.

Please use someone elses lower down in the thread!

My referral link is shown above for you to join. You can post your own link in this thread for the next person to click. That way we all get some free survey credits. You can also post your link on facebook or email it to your friends.

For each new member that signs up via your referral link, you will receive equivalent amounts in survey credit for each survey they complete during their first three months of membership (excluding the initial profile survey, and up to a maximum of 5 surveys.

See less See more
#29 · (Edited)
Got my first cheque, already speeding towards my second. I seem to be getting loads of politics surveys at the minute.

It is also now not just about the cheque. If you don't want your points then use them like lotto tickets to enter the monthly draw.

2 x first prize winners

15 x second prize winners

40 x third prize winners

100 x fourth prize winners

The full list of prizes can be found here http://my.yougov.com/rewards

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.