Volkszone Forum banner

Meyers Manx Hood Badge/68 on Beetle disc brakes/66 Bulkhead panel/Carb Window

For Sale 
9K views 18 replies 6 participants last post by  cockney cooksey 
#1 · (Edited)
Meyers Manx Hood Badge - VERY RARE! Price: £60+shipping

I have for sale x1 Original Meyers Manx Hood badge, These are getting quite rare and are not easy to find!

I have found myself the cast metal type so I thought another Manx owner could use this one :)

I will only sell the Meyers Manx Owner - not GP's etc Sorry guys ;)

Attachments

See less See more
#17 ·
Karmann Ghia/Beetle Disc brakes (for all balljoint cars 68on) £120 ono

Well as always guys......

As the title says......

This is a set of STOCK/original VW Karmann Ghia Disc brakes I brought from Belgian friend a couple of years ago for my 66 (balljoint) but now I have a 65 (linkpin) so I don't really need these any more so I am sure someone can put them to good use,

Here is what you get:

- x2 Original VW disc brake spindles
- x2 Original VW Backing plates (I have 4 so you can choose the best!)
- x2 Original VW Brake Calipers

Just add a pair of NEW discs which you can get in ANY pcd these days and some new bearings & hoses and your ready to go Smiley

These parts are all at my storage unit in the UK and it would probably best to collect due to the overall weight BUT I can ship ANYWHERE at the buyers expence,

Here i where they are located for your sat navs/google maps etc

- 122 Little bushey lane
- BUSHEY
- Herts
- WD23 4SA

Sorry no picture as they are in storage but they are in good useable condition,

Let me know if your interested :)
Tel: (+47)40067168 (norway)

#18 ·
x1 pair of GAB-FAB Carb windows FOR SALE, Unused £100 SHIPPED ANYWHERE!

Well as always guys....

As the title says.....

I brought a a pair of Danny's/GAB-FAB carb windows a while back now and I will probably never get round to using them, At least not for a couple of years anyhow,
So I am sure someone can put these to good use.....

This is an AMAZINGLY HIGH QUALITY KIT!!!!!!

They are BRAND NEW and supplied with all the correct nuts/bolts/rivets etc that Danny supplied me with the kit

I know Danny is asking $120.00 + shipping So if your interested then you can have this Kit for £100.00 SHIPPED ANYWHERE

Drop me a line if your interested Smiley

Here is Danny's add:
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=963000

Attachments

#19 · (Edited)
1966 R/h/d Bulkhead Panel - By Gab Fab - £200.00 SHIPPED!

I have for sale x1 R/H/D (Righthand drive) front bulkhead panel,

This is an ORIGINAL VW panel that I had "Modified" by Mr Danny Gabbard a couple of years ago when I was going to restore a UK 66 bug But my plans have now changed and I have sold the car and no longer need this panel,

As I said this is an ORIGINAL L/H/D (lefthand drive) panel that was removed from a 1966 bug and the "Repaired" and "Modified" to R/H/D by Danny Gabbard - This panels just needs to be "Blasted" and then welded in, Any rust you can see is just surface rust from shipping and storage - Trust me this is a near perfect panel and you know it will fit as it was removed from a 1966 bug :)

I am asking £200.00 SHIPPED ANYWHERE!!!!!
(thats cheaper than a crappy lhd repro item!)

Here is my add on thesamba:
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1457835

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.