Volkszone Forum banner

Firberglass Kubelwagen body kit

For Sale 
27K views 36 replies 16 participants last post by  pauln 
#1 ·
As it says above, fiberglass body kit with extra panels £600. Collect Manchester, pm me for photos.
Thanks

#19 ·
well...depends on how much time im gonna get this year i would like to do some things to it like put original type lights, maybe put front and rear trekker axles (reduction box type~) this is GPs original sales brocher model so quite rare.....wouldnt be going for £600.

#21 ·
ive been offered 6k for it, but i said no at time and the guy bought something else, this is as near as you can get for a kit to the original and is built on 59 chassis and engine , so drives very similar to an original.... bearing in mind original ones are 25k+ and something like a ''kooblecar'' (us steel kit) is selling at 12-15k i think its a steel.

ive got a 1943 Zundapp that needs a replacement gearbox so cant really fund them both, it is being stored at my friends garage and he wants to complete his NSU kettenkrad see pic..
if interested i can send you more pics and you can also view.

simon

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.