Volkszone Forum banner

Very Rare Yellow Rocketeer Flyer Wagon

For Sale 
7K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  busfactory.com 
#1 · (Edited)
This is a very, very rare Rocketeer Flyer Wagon made by a company called Glide Ride in Sacramento, California very briefly before they went bankrupt and closed there doors. She is super rare in America and therefore beyond rare here in the UK. I've just brought her over to England myself from Southern California. She was purchased from the original owner and is in stunning condition. She is the only yellow one in Europe and possibly the only yellow Rocketeer for sale anywhere in the world!!

I've Googled, Ebayed and Yahooed but can find none currently available......ANYWHERE!!! Sit her on top of your Samba or Oval and she will look amazing. The Bugatti of Flyers!!!!
Located in Norwich, Norfolk.
Price £350
Phone: 07577-330551
email: info@busfactory.com

See less See more
#4 ·
From what I can find out the company that made it called Glide Ride existed for about a year in the early 90's and then folded. I go to all the Southern California Pomona Swap meets, OCTO shows, VW shows, Rose Bowl Antique Shows and just about every antique shop within 400 miles of Los Angeles and I've only ever seen this one and a red one that I also own. I've brought them both here to England.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.