Volkszone Forum banner

VW Lupo Sport TDI FOR SALE

8K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  hintofblue 
#1 ·
I have here my Lupo sport Tdi which I have owned for nearly a year. The car is great, cheap to run, tax and insure. I've put a lot of work into it and lot of cash to get it like it is and I love it.
The problem is I've not been able to use it due to being ill. I have just had an opp as a result and I can't drive for at least 4 months more.
I think since the insurance is due next month it would be daft paying out and not using it.
The other thing is it's only done 1500 miles in the last 2 year. I work round the corner and I have 3 other cars so only use it to go to shows etc.
See what you think.

SPECS
-It runs on OZroutes (rare alloys) 5 set with quite new tyres which have only done 1k.
-Sits on coilovers only 6 mths old (original shocks here also)
-Standard interior for sport but it's the later one the nicer one.
-It has a DVD TV system 2 din in the dash with freeview digi box and remote.
-Show plates which look great and include stamps etc, with the reg being private ire plate it looks like a German plate.
-Reiger front and rear bumpers and side skirts.
-Full stainless exhaust with hidden tail pipe behind rear bumper. (Built for performance and isn't very loud, just a nice sporty note really good with it being tdi)
-Tuned by Dragon performance, runs at 100 BHP and loads or torque. (Done 600 mile with it in and not thrashed at all I'm 30 got to be sensible these days.
-Has a forge Dump valve fitted and can be switched on or off by a dash switch, (it doesn't give the car any performance but it sounds good when you need it to.
-Ill have the car serviced before it goes also, I regularly change the oil and filter about every 3 months anyway cos i hate dirty oil and being a diesel it gets dark quick.
-It has a K&N tdi cylinder filter fitted, expensive but it does help.
-Car is very clean inside and out, I'm well into my cars and have a few projects on the go for next year and I cant fault it anywhere.

-If you need any more info or pics then just let me know.
Thanx for looking

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.