Volkszone Forum banner

Ex AA vehicles, Where can you buy them from?

46K views 19 replies 12 participants last post by  paddy 
#1 ·
I'm looking for an ex AA vehicle. Is there a web site that sells ex fleet stuff? It's a T4 transporter for work purposes and for drag racing support vehicle i'm after

This is a pic of what Im looking for. Thanks :hangloose

See less See more
#5 ·
pitslayer666 said:
local car auctions, mate bought his ex aa van from there
There wont be ANY ex AA vans at 'local auctions' nationally until April, Kyle..... you dumbass.

Your mate bought his van at a 'local auction' because you happen to live in Newport.......... BCA Newport is the ONLY place that tha fleet co sell them. Trust me - i speak the truth on this.

Geez. 1 + 2

:D

#6 ·
no idea where the hell he bought it from what auction, couldnt care less to be fair :lol:
although apparently there havnt been any going through recently, he was going to sell his and by another one the other week.....water pump siezed on it, snapped the cambelt :lol: luckily he knows that when a moder vehicle makes funny nosies and cuts out you shouldnt try starting, so luckily didnt smash anything to bits internally....cost 500 quid to get fixed.....
and what makes you think my mate was from newport aswell :incheek :lol:

the ex AA vans all though have cool flashy lights are useless to me, so dont check up on them, then again, i dont buy anything from the car auction, because there usually the shit that people dont want sell on there forecourt, or b theres something about to break on them thats going to cost a lot of money....or they have a lazy owner, who cant be arsed to advertise it privatly, now if they cant be arsed to advertise it privatly, then they havnt been arsed to look after the car, and is shit.... :) imho
all in all blah blah wtf am i doing up at this time i can barley see wtf im typing so the above post most probably doesnt make any sense what so ever, or have anything to do with anything :lol:

#15 ·
aa have almost no t4,s left now and those ones with the spec lift in the rear were only made on Y reg and the aa have none of them left they were auction several years ago

they come up on ebay i have one (not selling)

prices from £3000 normally

#17 ·
This thread is 2 years old, my needs for a vehicle have changed a few times since I started this thread but thanks?

The vehicle above on ebay is not the type I was looking for anyway

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.