Volkszone Forum banner

Big GP - Big Time Waster

3K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  BuggySteve 
#1 ·
Posted a wanted ad (http://www.volkszone.com/VZi/showthread.php?t=1496602) and got a really quick response. After a few days and seeing some photos I pretty much agreed to have his sandrail and tried to arrange collection. Basically I was strung along with a bit of communication here and there for over a month and then today he tells me he has been to look at it and it is scrap.

The really frustrating thing is that I passed up on other cars as I said I would have his and it turns out to be waste of time and effort.

Fingers crossed an honest seller comes along but I wouldn't trust Big GP.

#6 · (Edited)
Definitely NOT a time waster

Sometimes in life, moving on is the best course of action. I followed this potential sale as I was interested in the said rail too.
As far as I can see Big GP was honest and trustworthy at all times.
And you had not committed by way of deposit or anything binding at any point so should have no gripes. He was completely honest as soon as he knew all the facts.
A fully welded fast attack rail came up on eBay during this time for a measly £300, bargain!
It's always best to keep looking

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.