Can I get trade price on a BMW 1 series? - VW Forum - VZi, Europe's largest VW, community and sales

Go Back   VW Forum - VZi, Europe's largest VW, community and sales > Community > Chat/Discussion > Dude! What's My Car Worth?

Dude! What's My Car Worth? If you really have no idea what your car (or parts) are worth, then ask here (rather than in Chat/Discussion.) Beware though any offers of payment, swaps, etc. contained in replies will be deleted. If you want to sell - use VZi Classifieds.

Machine 7, high quality air-cooled  restoration and performance parts
Reply Post New Thread

Old 25-02-2012, 11:31 AM   #1
Big_Dee
I'm not an addict... honest!

Trading feedback: (0)

Default Can I get trade price on a BMW 1 series?

A client of mine is selling his wife's BMW and has said I can have it for trade price.

If there are any traders out there I was hoping one would be able to look this up in the glass's guide for me.

It's an 07 plate 118 SE 5 door with 42k mileage.

I'm after an A1 and 'good' price to the trade as I want to know roughly how much I should be bidding. he's going to come up with a price too but he's a canny bugger so I want to make sure I go into this with the right figures in mind.

Any help gratefully appreciated.