Volkszone Forum banner

Free Kindle Book (by ME!)

5K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  Kackers 
#1 ·
As some of you may know, I have written a trilogy of books which I have self published with Kindle. I was unable to make them free but, by enrolling in KDP, I have the first one, The Sandpit (by Gareth Hollis), available for free download from 01.03.12 - 05.03.12.

For those interested, I adopted a style similar to that of Richard Laymon as the genre was similar and I like the way he writes.

The story is centered around twin brothers travelling around Europe in a VW for their gap year before stumbling accross a modern day colloseum where they have to fight to the death. Lots of graphic violence so not for the squeamish but, if you enjoyed the HOSTEL films and books by Richard Laymon then this may be right up your street.

Free on Amazon from today until the 5th March. If you do download it, I sincerely hope you enjoy it ;)

MODS, if this in any way violates the rules then feel free to move/remove it. Although this is mine, I will not earn any money from it and therefore thought it better suited to Offers as opposed to For Sale section. :)

#3 ·
Cool :cool:

Hope it doesn't disappoint; let me know what you think ;)

#6 ·
Absolutely no idea; I still use a K750i which I have had for a good 5 years now!

I believe there is a kindle app available for quite a few different phones and tablets though not sure if you can download it for a non-kindle reader. Sorry to be a bit vague but I'm not really down with the whole technology thing :crazy:

#9 ·
Thankyou :)

Hope you enjoy it; let me know what you think ;)

Congrats on learning to read :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.