New VW show for 2018 - VW Forum - VZi, Europe's largest VW, community and sales

Go Back   VW Forum - VZi, Europe's largest VW, community and sales > Insurance Section > Insurance Discussions

Machine 7, high quality air-cooled  restoration and performance parts
Reply Post New Thread

Old 19-05-2017, 09:25 AM   #1
Dan@A-Plan
Supporting Vendor

Trading feedback: (0)

Default New VW show for 2018

Hello,

So the 2017 show season is well underway but the A-Plan team already have our eyes on 2018.

We have just agreed to support and be the main sponsor for Hampshire's first big VW festival VW Breeze.

The show is at Fairthorne Manor on June 15th to the 17th.

The show will include live music, traders and a number of activities to keep you all entertained.

We will post a link to the site when tickets become available.

Also we have already signed on for Vanwest 2018.

All the best

Dan
A-Plan

Also here is some recent feedback.

I'm glad you've connected with Dan from A-Plan.

I was decidedly underwhelmed when I tried getting quotes from ****** last year, and they had so many conditions, exclusions and limitations ... none of which made any sense to me at all. Thankfully, through this forum, I found the real Dan the Man.

Dan from A-Plan lives by the Nike logo ... Just Do It!

Van now insured with A-Plan. Big thanks to Dan Cameron for finding me a great priced policy which allows modifications. I'm now able to get the rear seats fitted smile emoticon

thank you Dan Very much appreciated!!!

Had cracking service from Dan yesterday in sorting out the insurance for my first T5. Highly recommend

Dan@A-Plan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply Post New Thread