Volkszone Forum banner

Demon dubs birthday beach bash bugnutz cruise!

5K views 32 replies 11 participants last post by  danthecanvw 
#1 ·
Aaaaaaaaand in-hail!

Anyway on the 11th of March the above is commencing!

Shall we meet at botany bay to move on at 20 to half past 12ish? Takes about 50min if I remember right.

Anyone up for it? :D

#27 ·
did you not intruoduce yourself ? ,as it was the first gatherin for some this year.some catchin up was happening .dont think anybody there ignored you intentionally.
you wasnt the one drivin the little jap/korean thing doing handbrakes was ya :incheek:
next meet shout up dude , of get round in . that always works:)

#29 ·
hi all well i did speak to a group of people (of a fashion) that were near all the dubs i said hi are you all going to southport they looked at me funny and said no were on that coach over there lol....think i got done over by the glaswegian mancs hahaha. duncan, the van has gone now :-( couldnt live without a dub though so got a little run around mk3 golf gti i know i know i know not a classic but at least its a dub. need to win the lottery!!

from bolton myself so thought it be a good idea to meet up with a few people from the area.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.