Volkszone Forum banner

DTH , Vehicle Welding Services , Central Scotland

24K views 40 replies 8 participants last post by  Benny Boy 
#1 · (Edited)
DTH Vehicle Welding Services​

Hi all ,as from the start of March i will be starting up as DTH Vehicle Welding Services .
I have been welding vehicles for the last 16 years, and been involved in the VW scene
even longer, so have plenty experience when it comes to VW repair, having carried out
my first heater channel replacement when i was 16 years old, to working on some of the
countries top Cal / Drag cars in recent years.

I operate from a fully equipped workshop, based in Tillicoultry, Clackmannanshire.
Please email or call for your requirements, or if you want to arrange a time to pop in for a
chat and a coffee.

Services include - Restoration Repair, Modification, Fabrication, MOT Repairs,
Aluminium Interior Panels, Mufflers, Midmounts, Engine Work Etc.

Cheers Donald Harvey
Tel- 07736 008539
Email- harveydonald8@aol.com

Note -At present "DTH Vehicle Welding Services" is being run as a part time venture,
so please be sure to contact me by email or phone (be sure to leave a message)
before visiting .

Summer Bar BQ / Open Day - Details Soon

See less See more
#19 · (Edited)
Open Day on the 6th June ,all VW,s welcome ,PM or email me for more details,
Cheers Donald

DTH
Unit 7
Barnpark Ind Est
Tillicoultry
Clackmannanshire
FK13 6BP

www.witchescraig.co.uk (local campsite worth a look),only 5 mins from the unit ,and 10 mins from
Stirling if you wanna go out for a few beers

#22 ·
Coop mate ,appreciated you coming over ,seemed like you had a busy day ahead ,thanks to everyone who helped to make it a good day,weather was good ,cars were awesome ,and everyone seemed to have a good time,sayin that Coop ,you missed a cracking night out ;)Thanks again to everyone:)

#24 ·
ttt, great thread dude , wish you all the best!

and im in the q you need to get my bay solid then onto a hypo 1300 for my bug

ive known donald for a good time now and hes a good guy , with amazin skill and knowledge of welding and mecanics

you could go far worse than given him a shout to c what he could do for your vw!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.