Volkszone Forum banner

Shortest "date" ever

13K views 96 replies 45 participants last post by  goaferboy 
#1 ·
I'm on pof (yeah, I know!) and after swapping a few emails and a chat on the phone we arrange to meet up for a coffee.
I turn up on my bike wearing my leathers, as you do, and she wound down her car window and looked at me with complete disgust like I was some sort of baby eating monster. She then proceeded to tell me how she hated bikers and drove off! :lol:

That's got to be some sort of world record short date :lol:

#8 ·
Sounds like you dodged a bullet.

Does make me chuckle when folks have pre-conception like that though.

I mean you've conversed, she knows that there's a chance you will get on.. but because you choose to ride a motorcycle you are obviously the wrong person for her. What a dick.

#20 ·
That's why I'd use speed dating nige - you know in an instant if you like the 'cut of her jib' as she yours ;)

Or, as I keep recommending to a mate of mine - dinner dates - group of singles out for dinner, you can hide amongst the crowd or stand out and make contact during the meal with she who appeals or trip out to the toilet and away...

PS I've never used either of these services but think they would work for certain people.

#51 ·
Like this:

Hi Nige, I'm really sorry for my unacceptable rude behaviour last tuesday. I was having a bad day. I wasn't expecting you to arrive on your bike and felt a bit intimidated.

I think we have a lot in common and I'd really like to get to know the man under the scary leather exterior LOL. Is there any chance we could arrange another date so I can make it up to you for being so rude?

Lou x
I nearly wet myself laughing, I'm as intimidating as the andrex puppy :lol:

I'm really tempted to arrange something then turn up with all my bike club mates, if she thinks I'm scary she'll shit herself when she sees that lot :lol:

#53 ·
Like this:

I nearly wet myself laughing, I'm as intimidating as the andrex puppy :lol:

I'm really tempted to arrange something then turn up with all my bike club mates, if she thinks I'm scary she'll shit herself when she sees that lot :lol:
She needs to get a fucking grip by the sound of it. Having a bad day so took it out on you...imagine what a nause she could be if she actually had relationship with you!

Its a sign to run for the hills you leather clad puppy of mystery.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.