Volkszone Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Covin Porsche 911(930) Widebody Turbo Replica Kit car

For Sale 
26K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Greg McD 
#1 ·
Right basically due to me being a financial disaster and having some massive bills to pay i regretably am forced to sell my covin 911 (930) turbo replica. Ive been putting this off for a month or so hoping i could find some funds from somewhere but sadly i cant. so here goes

This is basically an exact replica of a porsche 911 widebody turbo, the bodyshells were moulded off a genuine 911 turbo. the chassis is a Covin custon tubular/box section chassis, rear axle and front axle set up is type 3 VW.

Registered correctly as a Covin Turbo coupe so no need for SVA etc
I have the V5 in hand
Lowered on Full Koni shocks plus comes with a pair of Avo adjustable coil overs
Revolution staggered fit wheels 7j and 9j widewith good tyres
Type 4 engine , engine has just had new Barrels pistons and heads in the last year and new pushrod tubes. All that needs doing to get it to run is to connect up the cables to the starter motor and the throttle cable needs extending. i may well do this at weekend.
Empi Glass pack exhaust
Porsche script half leather black front seats
Momo steering wheel
Genuine 911 black leather door cards
all dash clocks are all wired in as are all lights etc dash does however need coveing as its currently bare gel coat.
BRand new rubber sill trims
All brakes and suspension are very clean as is the underside.
bodywork is all in good condition, tiny crack on bottom of front bumper that needs fibreglassing.
Needs a flash over in red or a colour change if you so require as i have filled all the little nicks and bits i wasnt happy with

for more info on these visit www.covin..co.uk

£3000 takes it away.

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.