Had a bit of a tidyout of the shed today.
Master cylinder doesn't look too useable anymore.
The brake fluid reservoir cleaned up OK considering it had been covered in underseal for some reason.
Its missing the filter under the cap though and the steel pipes from reservoir to master cylinder are rotted away.
Found a selection of starter motors. Pretty sure they're breeding as i'm sure i didn't own that many.
No idea how many work.
The clutch cover is missing the centre pad as it broke apart so its another thing to add to my parts list.
I did find a LUK clutch disc i didn't know i owned. It must be pretty new too as the writing on the friction surface is still there.
Engine was slowly sinking through the rotten shed floor so i dug it out and decobwebbed it.
Needs a cleanup and repaint but it still turns over by hand. I need to add the flywheel shims now i've found them and set the end float then i can fire it up on my test stand and see if it runs.