Volkszone Forum banner

Cal-Look Beetles.2

92K views 904 replies 75 participants last post by  crlincoln 
#1 ·
Hmm well i guess we just start again!!

#77 ·
The Ideaman said:
Matt took my 60 from painted shell to runner last year. It isn't on the caliber of your's, Darrel, but it shows how far Buddy has come in 4 years. He painted it in '01, and life got in the way before it got to this stage.
Nice ride! Don't think I've seen it before to be inspired by it but I guess great minds think alike - my 59/60 heading in the same direction:

:bandit:

#85 ·
The Ideaman said:
I'll be the first to admit being spoiled by the weather of Arizona, but you had better have your cooling system in order during the summer. 118 degrees farenheit is warm.
118 is warm. I spent a day in Death Valley a few years back. We had to turn the air conditioning off so not to drain the battery and when I put my arm out of the window for a few seconds it was literally dripping with sweat. Very hot and not good for an air cooled car!! Good job I was in a Chevy I guess. :bandit:

#95 ·
If there's a place/time cal-look fanatics are planning to meet for beer/dinner/whatever @VWorld I'd love to join... pls let us know.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.