so cal performance lab (vic) - VW Forum - VZi, Europe's largest VW, community and sales

Go Back   VW Forum - VZi, Europe's largest VW, community and sales > Tech Forums > Aircooled Mechanical Tech

Aircooled Mechanical Tech A Q & A Forum devoted to Aircooled Mechanical Issues. Got a problem? Then ask in here. Please, no 'For Sale' or 'Want To Buy' ads, plugs for your 'business', links to 'for sale' ads or Ebay links to your (or your mate's) auction (use the VZi 'Classifieds' section) - this also includes thinly veiled 'What's My Car Worth?' threads and "Who Can Sell Me A . . ." posts.

Machine 7, high quality air-cooled  restoration and performance parts
Reply Post New Thread

Old 22-09-2007, 09:36 PM   #1
brumm
Chat Slapper

Trading feedback: (1)

Default so cal performance lab (vic)

hi has any one done business with vic at the lab in sunny california if so what was your experience
thanks
brumm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2007, 09:57 PM   #2
Clarky
Seasoned Chat Slut

Trading feedback: (2)

There's a couple of the Scottish guys who run his engines and I had planned to run one of his 2276 turbo engines and box until I got my 2387cc.

I found him to be a top guy, really helpful and happy to answer all my dumb questions which is more than I could say for a few out there!
Old 22-09-2007, 10:04 PM   #3
brumm
Chat Slapper

hi clarky
i,ve spoke to him a couple of times and he really seems a nice guy who knows his stuff but just getting a little nervous has he has a big wad of my cash in hand and after only just escapeing serano,s rip off just wanted to see what you lot thougt
thanks ian
Old 22-09-2007, 10:11 PM   #4
Clarky
Seasoned Chat Slut

Trading feedback: (2)

I'm sure on my other computer I have an email for one of the guys up north, I'll see if I can dig it out.

I was impressed as he was the only guy who listened to the fact I wanted a turbo in an oval without cutting any body work.

I may still get the box from him though.
Old 22-09-2007, 10:18 PM   #5
brumm
Chat Slapper

if you could get a contact that would be good, he spoke about customers in scotland last time i spoke to him
he def listens and has answered some of my stupid questions, ive orderd engine/box/shafts just hope he,s as cool as he sounds on the phone
Reply Post New Thread