For Sale 1982 Mk1 Golf Diesel C 1.6 - East Sussex - VW Forum - VZi, Europe's largest VW, community and sales

Go Back   VW Forum - VZi, Europe's largest VW, community and sales > Volkszone Classifieds > Vehicles For Sale

Vehicles For Sale If you have a Vehicle for Sale or are looking for something - Take a Browse Around. Private sales only please. Commercial and 'regular' sellers, please take a banner advert or become a Member Sponsor and support the site before running your 'business' or 'just selling' through VZi. VZi Classifieds were originally set up as a 'free to use' facility for the members who contribute with threads and replies in the Mech Tech, Chat and Readers Rides forums etc. As VZi has got bigger, we see more and more new Members who ONLY ever post in the Classifieds and contribute nothing (neither monetary nor in content) to the forums. This is fine, however to use our facility this way you will need to become a Member Sponsor.
Forum sponsored by www.veedubbers.com - The VW Aircooled and Watercooled Marketplace. FREE to list parts and accessories.

Veedubber
Reply Post New Thread

Old 10-07-2010, 05:22 PM   #1
Railtracks
Chat Virgin

Trading feedback: (0)

Default 1982 Mk1 Golf Diesel C 1.6 - East Sussex

Model, "diesel c"

Year of manufacture "1982"
Mileage "100,000"
Price " Price Here.."
Location "East sussex"
Condition "needs some work but has mot"
Service history "lots of old mot's"
Mot expiry Date "Oct 2010"
Taxed or sorn "Sorn"

1982 Mk1 Golf Diesel C 1.6 with up rated suspension and after market exhaust.

It has an MOT till OCTOBER! but will need some work to be road worthy, here is the description of my car to the best of my knowledge.

Viewings are welcome, please message me for details.

The car generally is pretty solid, it has had some welding done for its last mot, but should be fine for the next one.. There are a few bits of cosmetic rust around the body as you would expect from the age of the car..and there is a dent in the N/S rear panel.

The interior seats are out of a mk2 golf.

The windscreen will need a new rubber and the screen its self has a crack in it. Gear linkage will need adjusting. Fuel tank will need draining and flushing out as there is a blockage. Car can be started and moved to be put on a trailer. There are a few bits of trim missing.

The engine is solid, with recently new starter motor, radiator, glow plugs, oil changes through out the time I have owned the golf. By far the most reliable golf I have owned and very economical too. I will be very sad to see her go!!
Just over 100,000 on the clock.

Lots of service history included (mots etc). Car is currently SORN.

Will be sold with standard vw steals and the tyres are no good..

All the work that needs to be done is fairly standard nothing too technical just takes time, which I don't have.

Thanks for reading - Price Here..

Railtracks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 05:39 PM   #2
jimboy81
I'm not an addict... honest!

VZi Member Sponsor

There isn't a price there, just a link to an ebay auction.

How much is it?
jimboy81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 02:57 PM   #3
Railtracks
Chat Virgin

Well its at 315 click here to see. Only 4hs left!
Im not sure if i can stop the suction but the only px i'd be interested in is a t25..

Cheers
Railtracks is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply Post New Thread