For Sale Covin Porsche 911(930) Widebody Turbo Replica Kit car - VW Forum - VZi, Europe's largest VW, community and sales

Go Back   VW Forum - VZi, Europe's largest VW, community and sales > Volkszone Classifieds > Vehicles For Sale

Vehicles For Sale If you have a Vehicle for Sale or are looking for something - Take a Browse Around. Private sales only please. Commercial and 'regular' sellers, please take a banner advert or become a Member Sponsor and support the site before running your 'business' or 'just selling' through VZi. VZi Classifieds were originally set up as a 'free to use' facility for the members who contribute with threads and replies in the Mech Tech, Chat and Readers Rides forums etc. As VZi has got bigger, we see more and more new Members who ONLY ever post in the Classifieds and contribute nothing (neither monetary nor in content) to the forums. This is fine, however to use our facility this way you will need to become a Member Sponsor.

Machine 7, high quality air-cooled  restoration and performance parts
Closed Thread Post New Thread

Old 22-07-2010, 07:11 AM   #1
deacs
Chat Slapper

Trading feedback: (0)

Default Covin Porsche 911(930) Widebody Turbo Replica Kit car

Right basically due to me being a financial disaster and having some massive bills to pay i regretably am forced to sell my covin 911 (930) turbo replica. Ive been putting this off for a month or so hoping i could find some funds from somewhere but sadly i cant. so here goes

This is basically an exact replica of a porsche 911 widebody turbo, the bodyshells were moulded off a genuine 911 turbo. the chassis is a Covin custon tubular/box section chassis, rear axle and front axle set up is type 3 VW.

Registered correctly as a Covin Turbo coupe so no need for SVA etc
I have the V5 in hand
Lowered on Full Koni shocks plus comes with a pair of Avo adjustable coil overs
Revolution staggered fit wheels 7j and 9j widewith good tyres
Type 4 engine , engine has just had new Barrels pistons and heads in the last year and new pushrod tubes. All that needs doing to get it to run is to connect up the cables to the starter motor and the throttle cable needs extending. i may well do this at weekend.
Empi Glass pack exhaust
Porsche script half leather black front seats
Momo steering wheel
Genuine 911 black leather door cards
all dash clocks are all wired in as are all lights etc dash does however need coveing as its currently bare gel coat.
BRand new rubber sill trims
All brakes and suspension are very clean as is the underside.
bodywork is all in good condition, tiny crack on bottom of front bumper that needs fibreglassing.
Needs a flash over in red or a colour change if you so require as i have filled all the little nicks and bits i wasnt happy with

for more info on these visit www.covin..co.uk

3000 takes it away.
Old 22-07-2010, 07:17 AM   #2
goral
Chat Virgin

Default covin

please more pictures from engine and interiour.. 3000 is your last price ??? thanks... goral AT vwolkers.com
Old 22-07-2010, 07:50 AM   #3
deacs
Chat Slapper

I will get more photos at weekend when i go out my workshop. This really is a reluctant sale but its a situation of i lose my house or sell this sadly!! not a happy bunny
Old 22-07-2010, 09:32 PM   #4
veedubnick
Chat Slapper

where you base3d?
Old 23-07-2010, 08:23 AM   #5
deacs
Chat Slapper

Plymouth, Devon.

Hopefully il have some more pics by end of weekend and a video of it running if i get enough time to connect up the fuel line and starter/coil wiring
Old 16-02-2012, 08:56 PM   #6
Tee
Wannabe Chat Slut

bit late but.. what happened with this?
Old 16-02-2012, 09:10 PM   #7
Greg McD
VZ Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tee View Post
bit late but.. what happened with this?
The OP hasn't been online in over a year.