For Sale VW T25 TD SPARES or REPAIRS - VW Forum - VZi, Europe's largest VW, community and sales

Go Back   VW Forum - VZi, Europe's largest VW, community and sales > Volkszone Classifieds > Vehicles For Sale

Vehicles For Sale If you have a Vehicle for Sale or are looking for something - Take a Browse Around. Private sales only please. Commercial and 'regular' sellers, please take a banner advert or become a Member Sponsor and support the site before running your 'business' or 'just selling' through VZi. VZi Classifieds were originally set up as a 'free to use' facility for the members who contribute with threads and replies in the Mech Tech, Chat and Readers Rides forums etc. As VZi has got bigger, we see more and more new Members who ONLY ever post in the Classifieds and contribute nothing (neither monetary nor in content) to the forums. This is fine, however to use our facility this way you will need to become a Member Sponsor.
Forum sponsored by www.veedubbers.com - The VW Aircooled and Watercooled Marketplace. FREE to list parts and accessories.

Veedubber
Reply Post New Thread

Old 30-06-2011, 04:15 PM   #1
Badgernuts
Chat Virgin

Trading feedback: (0)

Default VW T25 TD SPARES or REPAIRS

VW T25 1.6 TD PROJECT/SPARES/REPAIRS

I have owned this van for over 3 years. It has however, been sitting on my driveway for best part of a year and as such, does NOT have any MOT or TAX. currently on SORN. It is a solid van, undersealed and predominantly rust free. Should be a very easy project for someone handy with a spanner. The van is too good to break.

I also have a massive FULL SERVICE HISTORY. This includes the original handbook and service book. All the old MOT's, lots of bills etc..

The van is fitted with a TOAD alarm and immobiliser and a tow bar with electrics.

Sadly, I do not have the time, space or necessary skills to get it back on the road.

The interior was a DIY effort that didn't really work as a layout.
Most of the interior has been taken out but I still have the bits if you want them. The van is predominantly empty leaving a blank canvas to do with what you will.

Up until I parked it up, the van ran really well but now I can't get it to start. It is nearly starting but has a fuel feed issue (I think)

Please be so kind to call or email me if you would like to know anything else, or indeed would like to view. If I don't answer please leave a message with your name and number.

There are lots of photographs available. Can email on request.

I am open to sensible offers in EXCESS of 1000

I really don't have time for dreamers or tyre kickers, nor am I interested in shipping it to some remote African port. So, please don't waste my time or yours.

Thanks

Rob (Tel. 07854 697 886)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2011-05-13 18.48.30.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	63.7 KB
ID:	28577  
Badgernuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply Post New Thread