Volkszone Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

NEW Sky Customer Offer

10K views 20 replies 13 participants last post by  MILOW 
#1 · (Edited)
New Sky TV customers can take this amazing half price Sky TV package for a year and enjoy:

Free Sky+HD box
Free standard set-up
Half price HD Pack
Half price TV

Friends and Family EXCLUSIVES

UK Only

Half price sky for 1 year for NEW customers

PM me for a code

Only request a code if you are going to use it as too many have been wasted.

Jim

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
This offer is for NEW customers only
You MUST be a member sponsor with over 200 posts

An exclusive half price offer from Sky
Hi ,
Here at Sky we're celebrating the launch of our exciting new channel dedicated to Formula 1 - Sky Sports F1 HD, so we've got a fantastic offer to pass on to our friends and family so they can join in the action too.
If you don't have Sky you can get half price Sky+ HD TV for a whole year.
You can enjoy:

• Free Sky+HD box
  • Free standard set-up (save £30)
  • Half price HD Pack (save £61.50)
  • Half price TV for a year (save up to £318)
This offer is available in Ireland: please check the site for relevant €uro pricing.
To make sure you don't miss out, follow the link below for pricing information, and to take up this great offer.

PM me your name and email for the code

Hurry, this offer is only open for for a short time and ends 29 March.
Enjoy

Jim
giggle

#15 ·
I'm afraid there is no existing customer offers. You need to have been gone 12 months to count as a new customer. If you cancelled and took out in someone elses name it wouldn't work as you need to give a months notice and the off doesn't last longer than a month . If you cancelled and waited till another offer comes around .

#16 ·
Hi Mate

I cancelled in February but we are thinking of going for it again.

What deals can you offer ?

I am thinking HD and the Entertainment plus pack is all we would want.

We have the dish but a new box would be usefull as the current one gets very hot.

#18 ·
They all sound good!! I recall 3 years ago I was fed up with new customers being offered better deals than us existing customers who'd been with them for 14 years. To my surprise when requesting to terminate my contract I was offered the same package as that of new customers!! I really should look to change now though...17 years is a longtime. I'm paying almost £80 per month :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.