For Sale 1969 slammed and narrowed beetle - VW Forum - VZi, Europe's largest VW, community and sales

Go Back   VW Forum - VZi, Europe's largest VW, community and sales > Volkszone Classifieds > Vehicles For Sale

Vehicles For Sale If you have a Vehicle for Sale or are looking for something - Take a Browse Around. Private sales only please. Commercial and 'regular' sellers, please take a banner advert or become a Member Sponsor and support the site before running your 'business' or 'just selling' through VZi. VZi Classifieds were originally set up as a 'free to use' facility for the members who contribute with threads and replies in the Mech Tech, Chat and Readers Rides forums etc. As VZi has got bigger, we see more and more new Members who ONLY ever post in the Classifieds and contribute nothing (neither monetary nor in content) to the forums. This is fine, however to use our facility this way you will need to become a Member Sponsor.
Forum sponsored by www.veedubbers.com - The VW Aircooled and Watercooled Marketplace. FREE to list parts and accessories.

Veedubber
Reply Post New Thread

Old 12-05-2012, 02:51 PM   #1
bugcouple68
Chat Virgin

Trading feedback: (0)

Default 1969 slammed and narrowed beetle

for sale!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2510603417...9#ht_545wt_993
bugcouple68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 03:29 PM   #2
Cardiff Dubber
I really must get out more

Trading feedback: (13)

price n location.... little bit more detail than just a link ???????
Old 13-05-2012, 06:50 PM   #3
bugcouple68
Chat Virgin

price is unknown as its a auction on ebay. but the location is Royston, hertfordshire. got loads of pictures if you send me your email address
Old 13-05-2012, 07:40 PM   #4
Wal
Help! I'm trapped in here

I would read the forum rules otherwise your ad will get pulled, it has to have a price, and as Cardiff Dubber said maybe add a bit more info instead of a link
Wal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2012, 10:55 PM   #5
orange912
Wannabe Chat Slut

VZi Member Sponsor

Trading feedback: (1)

Hi Darren, this is easy to do if you put in a little effort, your car is nice looking, you should get it running, then mot it and it will sell easily, till then here's a little help.

Volkswagen beetle 1200 1969

here for sale i have my VW beetle for sale:
•1300 tp engine
•steel wheels ( not pictured)
•4" narrowed front beam
•3 spline drop on rear suspension
•Free road tax
•deck lid rack
•lots of receipts
Sadly it is currently sorn'd as it hasn't got a MOT or road tax.

The engine doesn't seem to have a spark which has only occurred since it was parked up over winter. I am going to looking in to this further but if i say it's a non runner to be on the safe side, so will need to be trailered away.

For the MOT as i can see all should be fine only advisory for the last 2 years was that the vehicle was lowered.

Only reason i am selling is to fund a new beam for my camper otherwise i would keep this beetle as its a real head turner!

More photos available please just ask.

Also happy to answer any questions you may have please just text/call me on 07792796159.

sensible offers welcome.

Sold as seen.

Viewing is welcome at Royston/ Hertfordshire

the car is currently listed on ebay, with only one day thirteen hours left currently making £920, if you wish to see pictures and bid to buy this cool looking car please follow this link
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2510603417...d=342394691863
Now how easy was that
orange912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2012, 11:35 PM   #6
bugcouple68
Chat Virgin

thank you orange
Old 14-05-2012, 09:25 PM   #7
orange912
Wannabe Chat Slut