Revenge Assistance Needed - The IT Twat... - VW Forum - VZi, Europe's largest VW, community and sales

Go Back   VW Forum - VZi, Europe's largest VW, community and sales > Community > Chat/Discussion

Chat/Discussion Kind of like a VW club online - you can sit in our virtual pub and talk about whatever you want to. All opinions are valid, but please no insulting (other than to our intelligence,) abusive or libellous posts. Please feel free to post your opinion on any given subject, but also be aware that others have the equal right to disagree with you - and some will certainly tell you so. No 'For Sale' or 'Want To Buy' ads, plugs for your business, links to 'for sale' ads or Ebay links to your (or your mate's) auction (please use the VZi 'Classifieds' section) - this also includes thinly veiled "What's my car worth?" threads too (please use the 'Dude! What's My Car Worth?' forum) - and please don't use just to post links to other VW forums or websites - we are aware that other sites exist (obviously), but blatant 'plugs' (poaching) will simply be deleted.

Machine 7, high quality air-cooled  restoration and performance parts
Reply Post New Thread

Old 06-08-2012, 08:09 PM   #1
M.I.B
I really must get out more

Trading feedback: (2)

Default Revenge Assistance Needed - The IT Twat...

I work in Afghanistan, so some revenge options are limited...please bear that in mind whilst suggesting.....

Me and the IT twat haven't quite hit it off because he has a massive chip on his shoulder. Apparently I'm not the only one off his Chrimbo card list this year. Sadly he is "protected" because he's "doing" the deputy boss.

I have sent a "tester" email to a mate, and IT twat (referred to as 'ITT' from here on) has reacted, so he is obviously checking our mail.

ITT has also been checking out the sites we have been visiting on the company IT and today blocked even the most boring ones like Google and Wikipedia. In reaction, we are not saying anything which will probably upset ITT initially.

The usual good revenges such as Veet in the shampoo bottle, advertising his car for sale as a bargain price on Ebay, and a sh1t posted in the mail can't be done out here. Use of force here is also a no-no. Bearing in mind that revenge is a dish best served cold, please can some of the clever VZI types come up with a nice suggestion for us for ITT?

I can't always log in to reply on VZI and websites, but I can usually "see" quite easily - please don't be offended if I don't reply. This is of course being written via my own laptop over a non Company interweb link.

Love and Peace
Old 06-08-2012, 08:12 PM   #2
DarrenW
Holy Calamity

Trading feedback: (0)

What are the policies that you agreed to so you can use the network? Monitoring of e-mails and blocking of any non-essential websites are common in lots of places
DarrenW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 08:21 PM   #3
M.I.B

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarrenW View Post
What are the policies that you agreed to so you can use the network? Monitoring of e-mails and blocking of any non-essential websites are common in lots of places
Agreed - we've never had access to Twitter/Facebook/Ebay/BetFred just like a million and one other "companies"

But to suddenly stop us from using bland "info only" sites like Wiki and Gogle is him being childish. All because the test email suggested that his UK home town was one of a list of third world countries where there was a language difficulty.....

And we don't expect emails to be monitored in this organization because we are all old hands and trusted with lots of things beyond the norm.
Old 06-08-2012, 08:30 PM   #4
Chris Redford
VW Action 'Hall of famer'

VZi Member Sponsor

Send your mate an email, which ITT will intercept, talking of how his wife has been messaging you asking for sex.

Failing that... JIZZ EVERYWHERE.

You can thank me later from the Job Centre.
Old 06-08-2012, 08:37 PM   #5
Mr.Orange
Everything needs fixing

VZi Member Sponsor

You're in Afghanistan - apply fake tan, put tea-towel around head and shoot the fucker.*

*I'll deny any responsibility if you do take this course of action...
Mr.Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 08:41 PM   #6
M.I.B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Redford View Post
Send your mate an email, which ITT will intercept, talking of how his wife has been messaging you asking for sex.

Failing that... JIZZ EVERYWHERE.

You can thank me later from the Job Centre.
At least that made me laugh! Just like your Chap Olympics post.
Old 06-08-2012, 08:41 PM   #7
MrD
Seasoned Chat Slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.I.B View Post
I work in Afghanistan, so some revenge options are limited...please bear that in mind whilst suggesting.....

Me and the IT twat haven't quite hit it off because he has a massive chip on his shoulder. Apparently I'm not the only one off his Chrimbo card list this year. Sadly he is "protected" because he's "doing" the deputy boss.

I have sent a "tester" email to a mate, and IT twat (referred to as 'ITT' from here on) has reacted, so he is obviously checking our mail.

ITT has also been checking out the sites we have been visiting on the company IT and today blocked even the most boring ones like Google and Wikipedia. In reaction, we are not saying anything which will probably upset ITT initially.

The usual good revenges such as Veet in the shampoo bottle, advertising his car for sale as a bargain price on Ebay, and a sh1t posted in the mail can't be done out here. Use of force here is also a no-no. Bearing in mind that revenge is a dish best served cold, please can some of the clever VZI types come up with a nice suggestion for us for ITT?

I can't always log in to reply on VZI and websites, but I can usually "see" quite easily - please don't be offended if I don't reply. This is of course being written via my own laptop over a non Company interweb link.

Love and Peace
I may have spoken to your ITT, I work for a company providing internet down that way, what kind of email did he intercept?doubt he'd be able to get to a gmail/hotmail account?
Old 06-08-2012, 08:55 PM   #8
M.I.B

It's a LAN using usual Microsoft Products incl mailer. 99% of traffic is intranet. Web browsing and external email access is granted by ITT.
Old 06-08-2012, 08:57 PM   #9
Twon
Mr. VZi 2013 :)

VZi Member Sponsor

Trading feedback: (4)

Have you thought about giving his address out for people to send him letters saying, "URACUNT"

Or perhaps write an article for one of the crappy womens weekly magazines about his battle to be accepted as a woman in a man's world.

Or just get everyone you know to say, "You look ill, are you ok?" and it will drive him mad...then he will start to worry. But you need EVERYONE to do it.
Twon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 08:59 PM   #10
Intentionally_Blank
Watercooled, and warm!

VZi Member Sponsor

Location: Faringdon, Oxfordshire, waiting for the storm to break!

Your not at KAF are you mate? There was a similar ITT out there in March, he was only a JNCO but acted like he was COS, even threatened to turn our LITS (our aircraft maintenance logging system) connection off for a day because we moaned about it being slow I am yet to meet one of the new military IT trades people that is worthy of the uniform/cap badge They are all acerbic, insular toss bags!
Intentionally_Blank is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply Post New Thread