For Sale 1973 orange beetle stanced - VW Forum - VZi, Europe's largest VW, community and sales

Go Back   VW Forum - VZi, Europe's largest VW, community and sales > Volkszone Classifieds > Vehicles For Sale

Vehicles For Sale If you have a Vehicle for Sale or are looking for something - Take a Browse Around. Private sales only please. Commercial and 'regular' sellers, please take a banner advert or become a Member Sponsor and support the site before running your 'business' or 'just selling' through VZi. VZi Classifieds were originally set up as a 'free to use' facility for the members who contribute with threads and replies in the Mech Tech, Chat and Readers Rides forums etc. As VZi has got bigger, we see more and more new Members who ONLY ever post in the Classifieds and contribute nothing (neither monetary nor in content) to the forums. This is fine, however to use our facility this way you will need to become a Member Sponsor.

Machine 7, high quality air-cooled  restoration and performance parts
Reply Post New Thread

Old 19-09-2013, 11:21 PM   #1
tangobeetle
Chat Slapper

Trading feedback: (0)

Default 1973 orange beetle stanced

Going up for sale is my vw beetle 1973 1200, the car is in orange and has tax until 31/11 and mot until june next year. The car has been good to me, but now its time to move on as i need something that i can use frequently on the motorway.

The car is stanced low down on the front with an adjustable beam (less than 6 months old) with bug pack lowered shocks and smart car tyres on the front wheels.

The car had a reconditioned 1300cc engine from mega bug, back in 2004 which has done less than 20,000 miles !

The car is sitting on 15’’ empi 8 spoke copies in white with a chrome lip and only one has slight curbing.

It has an empi monza 4 tip exhaust which gives of a nice sound.

I have updated the sound system abit with a kenwood stereo 2 pairs of 6x6’s and a pair of tweeters, as i like to listen to my music.

The interior has new door cards and retro recaro style bucket seats, but the metal needs a bit of paint as it is red apart from the doors.

At the moment the bumpers have carbon fibre vinyl wrap on them which i can remove to revile the lovely chrome and i am also going to remove all the stickers on the car.

I have lots of paperwork for the car for things i have brought.

now the bad bits : the roof gutters could do with attention.
the paintwork has a few scratches
the drivers door handle needs changing as it broke the other day.

any questions please ask, feel free to come and view if interested

I have lots of paperwork for the car for things i have brought and pictures of when it was painted.

I am looking around 2200ono for it. NEW PRICE !

Last edited by tangobeetle; 30-09-2013 at 09:26 AM.
tangobeetle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2013, 08:22 PM   #2
tangobeetle
Chat Slapper

Old 22-09-2013, 05:34 PM   #3
tangobeetle
Chat Slapper

bump
Old 30-09-2013, 09:27 AM   #4
tangobeetle
Chat Slapper

BUMPING
Old 30-09-2013, 12:10 PM   #5
marksobar
Seasoned Chat Slut

Trading feedback: (4)

Fancy a swap for a caddy 8 mths mot, matt black, low and running a 2ltr engine give me a shout if you do and I can give you pics and more details
marksobar is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply Post New Thread