Volkszone Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

for all those that want to know

34K views 232 replies 75 participants last post by  spiny 
#1 ·
Unfortunately the jade thread was locked before I got chance to answer, sorry for hijacking that by the way Taxi, It wasn't my intention, it just turned out that way.

So this is for the ones that are interested....It's obvious that half of you either think I'm barking, and the other half think I'm on a wind up. And some THINK they know what I'm referring too, but to be honest you haven't got a clue!

I don't suppose it would help if I was to say that I do have a genius level intelligence, although admittedly a bit dyslexic. I get words mixed up I.e. there, they're, and their etc, but nobody's perfect eh?

Anyway that suits me just fine that you think that, as I can tell a bit more than I should, and it won't do any harm. After all, who's going to believe some loon on an internet forum eh? a right winger with a dub shock horror! ;)

Ok guys and girls, a little glimpse into the future for you, I hope you like it, as it's definitely going to happen.:)

Firstly this party isn't racist, and for the record neither am I. They are patriots, but they don't go around thinking that whites are superior to blacks in any way shape or form,and neither do I, so back off with the racist quips eh lefties it's so predictable and boring. :rolleyes: Thats a very basic statement, but I hope you get the picture.

Although make no mistake, they are more right wing than maggie, but more subtle with it, but I repeat with no links to the BNP or other fringe party's that are like them.

They are not so stupid as to start up a party by themselves,and or be any part of the BNP and the like, and simply hope people will listen, Thats far to simplistic, and as I said, these guys are very intelligent, and have far more power than you realize. In fact they are already jostling for positions in guess what?

David camerons torys.

Rubbish I hear some of you say! But hear me out.

This has been planned for many years. I could go on and on about this, but it would take an age, so I'm going to give the basic version.

Ok, These people put very simply so peeps can understand are kind of like a party within a party. they have been around for ages even in maggies day. Who do you think got rid of maggie when she wasn't popular anymore?

only difference is they have got their act together since maggie's day, they have gained lots of knowledge about what the ordinary man in the street wants. Thats where people like me come in, but more about that later.

They have also got more power and money than you can imagine, as there are some very powerful people in this party within a party alan sugar to name but one. They have also gained a lot of fresh blood since maggies day.

If you can imagine bush having to answer to congress when he wants to put a policy through this is what will happen in david camerons torys who will get elected by a landslide at the next election. The credit crunch has really done these guys lots of favors, they are well aware of this, and are acting accordingly.

It's kind of like a political freemasons. The secret of these guys success is they all agree wholeheartedly where they are heading, they admit they are out of touch with the normal man in the street, again this is where I come in, Myself and many others work for them as a kind of information bureau, i.e I basically go around in a car they supply me to areas they choose, and talk to ordinary people in the street asking what they want.

And guess what? the favorite concerns of the majority of the populace is 1st immigration, second the cost of living. Most of the ordinary folk in the street link the two together, which suits the new party fine, as they are very anti immigration.

Ok the policies? here's some that I know will happen in the future..... Firstly david cameron is simply a front man. He will give up his leadership exactly 14.5 months into his premiership. He's just there to pull the voters in, and get elected. The new party is intelligent enough to realize A right wing party is still to much to swallow for some voters, so they bought someone in who is all fluffy for a tory leader, Once he has got elected, and the ball rolling, his successor will take over in 14.5 months after the election.

This guy is far more right wing and thatcherite, and intends to, (and this is where they differ from maggie) reverse in a very big way what labour has done over the years, but slowly so it's not such a bitter pill to swallow. Maggie did to much to quick very basically and made one hell of a cock up.

Policies will be made by the secret party within a party if you like, and david cameron will have to implement what they want. But when he gives up 14 months down the line, his loyalty will be very well rewarded, he will want for nothing!

Ok here are some of the basic policies you CAN expect, as I cant put everything it will take to long.

Firstly this country will adopt a policy on immigration a par with new zealand and Australia. It will be VERY hard indeed to get access to this country.

Slowly britain will back away from the EU, and have them simply for trading parters only, we will no longer have our policies dictated to us in any way shape or form. Please don't ask me to elaborate on this in detail, it will take to long, and it's complicated.

The benefits system will be radically overhauled. No change there some of you may think, they're already talking about it. The only difference is these guys WILL do it.

It's going to be streamlined in a way there will be only two benefits, dole and disability. (I don't have privy to what they are going to call them yet) This will be a very strict system. DLA will be scrapped completely, if you want to get the new disability, you will have to face a governing body of docs etc which basically will be like getting through a parole board! They will NOT be independent, and thats the kicker. You will be allowed to take one person with you to the board, either a solicitor, or your own doc to speak up for you, but you will have to fund this yourself.

This is designed to get many scroungers back to work, and make no mistake it will get MANY off benifits. Again this is all very basic, but I don't have the type space, and many will get bored if I go on too much. The basic dole will continue, but they will make it so you will only be allowed to be on it for 3 months, then you will have to earn your benefits by working for the government scrubbing off graffiti etc.

The staff needed to do this will be in one way funded by raising taxes by stealth in areas of society that are up until then kind of hidden. i.e canal people will have to pay lots more for living on barges, as will people that choose to live in vans etc. Its a very complicated system, but one that will work, so please don't ask me to explain it, it's not straightforward.:eek:

the good news is this party are very car friendly, they intend to bring back the classic rolling tax system, after all, there are a lot of right wingers that like cars, classic or otherwise.:) speed cameras will be scrapped, high tax brackets are going to be scrapped, and two levels put in place, both lower than you pay now.

the congestion charge will also be scrapped, as will the fox hunting ban. These people love the countryside, and are very much involved with the countryside alliance.

All these things will very basically be paid for by the taxes I have mentioned, and lots more like it, and the benefits overhaul. Oh, the need for immigrants will no longer apply, as the new benefits shake up will take their need away.

There is all sorts of stuff like this, I could go on for ages!so there you go folks, a party for the man in the street, and big business, and middle england of course! it's been a long time coming!

Most people will IN TIME and the changes will happen slowly, be better off. the only ones that won't are the people that are lazy.

This is all very basic, and just a taste of things to come, I simply cannot tell everything I know, it will take to long.

Well it makes sense to me.:)

See less See more
#4 ·
Dude you are Barking mad ....Barking ...but i do admire your gusto ..you need to start listenig to others opinions man and take them on board it all starts to becoming clear that YOU calnt save the world man and everyone dont think like you

You got a hard ride ahead of you ..hang lose dude

#18 ·
the good news is this party are very car friendly, they intend to bring back the classic rolling tax system, after all, there are a lot of right wingers that like cars, classic or otherwise.:) speed cameras will be scrapped, high tax brackets are going to be scrapped, and two levels put in place, both lower than you pay now.
Were would the few billion in lost revenue be made up then ?:)

#19 ·
laugh it up now, but 14.5 months after the Conservatives win the next election, 'they' will be tracking us down and herding us into 're-education camps'... :eek:

Anyone know anyone living in France where we can all go and hide? :lol:

#20 ·
They have also got more power and money than you can imagine, as there are some very powerful people in this party within a party alan sugar to name but one.
Hmmm...so "Al" was telling lies! :eek:

westfella said:
The secret of these guys success is they all agree wholeheartedly where they are heading, they admit they are out of touch with the normal man in the street, again this is where I come in, Myself and many others work for them as a kind of information bureau, i.e I basically go around in a car they supply me to areas they choose, and talk to ordinary people in the street asking what they want.
You work for Safestyle UK? :eek:

westfella said:
And guess what? the favorite concerns of the majority of the populace is 1st immigration, second the cost of living. Most of the ordinary folk in the street link the two together, which suits the new party fine, as they are very anti immigration.
So they're going to send the Romans,Vikings and Normans back? :)

westfella said:
The new party is intelligent enough to realize A right wing party is still to much to swallow for some voters, so they bought someone in who is all fluffy for a tory leader,
Mr Blobby?I thought his party failed?

westfella said:
It's going to be streamlined in a way there will be only two benefits, dole and disability. (I don't have privy to what they are going to call them yet)
How about Chas and Dave?Eric and Ernie?Lennon and McCartney?

westfella said:
This is designed to get many scroungers back to work, and make no mistake it will get MANY off benifits. Again this is all very basic, but I don't have the type space, and many will get bored if I go on too much.
O R LY?

westfella said:
The basic dole will continue, but they will make it so you will only be allowed to be on it for 3 months, then you will have to earn your benefits by working for the government scrubbing off graffiti etc.
"Shut the fuck up Chico man!" ;)

#21 ·
Couldn't believe what i was reading....:eek:

"No way will i vote for them" i thought, but then i read that they like classic cars.... so, yep, where do i sign up? :incheek:

#26 ·
The Tories have ALWAYS had a 'far right' . . . they try to keep them quiet around election times usually . . . then the in-fighting starts . . . these 'far right' members want their groats, guineas, leagues and furlongs back . . . draft resolutions to send all the immigrants 'back home' (to Brixton and Aston one assumes? :confused: ) . . . the centre of the party try to reason with them . . . but they step it up with demands for a return to serfdom and the workhouse or whatever and once again the whole party implodes ;)

What I don't get tho' . . . if . . . going by the previous thread . . . we're all 'PC Brainwashed' . . . WHO is gonna actually VOTE for these nutbars?

#30 ·
Ok, These people put very simply so peeps can understand
sorry, thats as far as I got before the chimps started whispering in my ears... theyre telling me to type....
but what shall I type my little bare bottomed friends... no... no... let me do it... just tell me what to type...
no... no Gordo. Put the scissors down, you'll cut yourself.
oh... are you now. Well there will be no banana milkshake for you if you do!
Nim. NIM. Put the zip ties down. Ive told you before, theyre not toys.
BUBBLES! What are you doing with that gaffa tape???
BUBBLES!!!! What are you doing...get awaymmmmmf mmmmmfmmmmmffffffff mmmmmmmmmmffffff mfmfmfmfmfmf.
"This is the beginning. We are the first. The blood of our keeper has been spilt there is no going back. This is the dawning of the age of the monkey folk. Get with the program or get out of the way!

wibble.

#47 ·
Unfortunately the jade thread was locked before I got chance to answer, sorry for hijacking that by the way Taxi, It wasn't my intention, it just turned out that way.

So this is for the ones that are interested....It's obvious that half of you either think I'm barking, and the other half think I'm on a wind up. And some THINK they know what I'm referring too, but to be honest you haven't got a clue!

I don't suppose it would help if I was to say that I do have a genius level intelligence, although admittedly a bit dyslexic. I get words mixed up I.e. there, they're, and their etc, but nobody's perfect eh?

Anyway that suits me just fine that you think that, as I can tell a bit more than I should, and it won't do any harm. After all, who's going to believe some loon on an internet forum eh? a right winger with a dub shock horror! ;)

Ok guys and girls, a little glimpse into the future for you, I hope you like it, as it's definitely going to happen.:)

Firstly this party isn't racist, and for the record neither am I. They are patriots, but they don't go around thinking that whites are superior to blacks in any way shape or form,and neither do I, so back off with the racist quips eh lefties it's so predictable and boring. :rolleyes: Thats a very basic statement, but I hope you get the picture.

Although make no mistake, they are more right wing than maggie, but more subtle with it, but I repeat with no links to the BNP or other fringe party's that are like them.

They are not so stupid as to start up a party by themselves,and or be any part of the BNP and the like, and simply hope people will listen, Thats far to simplistic, and as I said, these guys are very intelligent, and have far more power than you realize. In fact they are already jostling for positions in guess what?

David camerons torys.

Rubbish I hear some of you say! But hear me out.

This has been planned for many years. I could go on and on about this, but it would take an age, so I'm going to give the basic version.

Ok, These people put very simply so peeps can understand are kind of like a party within a party. they have been around for ages even in maggies day. Who do you think got rid of maggie when she wasn't popular anymore?

only difference is they have got their act together since maggie's day, they have gained lots of knowledge about what the ordinary man in the street wants. Thats where people like me come in, but more about that later.

They have also got more power and money than you can imagine, as there are some very powerful people in this party within a party alan sugar to name but one. They have also gained a lot of fresh blood since maggies day.

If you can imagine bush having to answer to congress when he wants to put a policy through this is what will happen in david camerons torys who will get elected by a landslide at the next election. The credit crunch has really done these guys lots of favors, they are well aware of this, and are acting accordingly.

It's kind of like a political freemasons. The secret of these guys success is they all agree wholeheartedly where they are heading, they admit they are out of touch with the normal man in the street, again this is where I come in, Myself and many others work for them as a kind of information bureau, i.e I basically go around in a car they supply me to areas they choose, and talk to ordinary people in the street asking what they want.

Ok the policies? here's some that I know will happen in the future..... Firstly david cameron is simply a front man. He will give up his leadership exactly 14.5 months into his premiership. He's just there to pull the voters in, and get elected. The new party is intelligent enough to realize A right wing party is still to much to swallow for some voters, so they bought someone in who is all fluffy for a tory leader, Once he has got elected, and the ball rolling, his successor will take over in 14.5 months after the election.

This guy is far more right wing and thatcherite, and intends to, (and this is where they differ from maggie) reverse in a very big way what labour has done over the years, but slowly so it's not such a bitter pill to swallow. Maggie did to much to quick very basically and made one hell of a cock up.

Policies will be made by the secret party within a party if you like, and david cameron will have to implement what they want. But when he gives up 14 months down the line, his loyalty will be very well rewarded, he will want for nothing!

Ok here are some of the basic policies you CAN expect, as I cant put everything it will take to long.

Firstly this country will adopt a policy on immigration a par with new zealand and Australia. It will be VERY hard indeed to get access to this country.

Slowly britain will back away from the EU, and have them simply for trading parters only, we will no longer have our policies dictated to us in any way shape or form. Please don't ask me to elaborate on this in detail, it will take to long, and it's complicated.

The benefits system will be radically overhauled. No change there some of you may think, they're already talking about it. The only difference is these guys WILL do it.

It's going to be streamlined in a way there will be only two benefits, dole and disability. (I don't have privy to what they are going to call them yet) This will be a very strict system. DLA will be scrapped completely, if you want to get the new disability, you will have to face a governing body of docs etc which basically will be like getting through a parole board! They will NOT be independent, and thats the kicker. You will be allowed to take one person with you to the board, either a solicitor, or your own doc to speak up for you, but you will have to fund this yourself.

This is designed to get many scroungers back to work, and make no mistake it will get MANY off benifits. Again this is all very basic, but I don't have the type space, and many will get bored if I go on too much. The basic dole will continue, but they will make it so you will only be allowed to be on it for 3 months, then you will have to earn your benefits by working for the government scrubbing off graffiti etc.

The staff needed to do this will be in one way funded by raising taxes by stealth in areas of society that are up until then kind of hidden. i.e canal people will have to pay lots more for living on barges, as will people that choose to live in vans etc. Its a very complicated system, but one that will work, so please don't ask me to explain it, it's not straightforward.:eek:

the congestion charge will also be scrapped, as will the fox hunting ban. These people love the countryside, and are very much involved with the countryside alliance.

All these things will very basically be paid for by the taxes I have mentioned, and lots more like it, and the benefits overhaul. Oh, the need for immigrants will no longer apply, as the new benefits shake up will take their need away.

There is all sorts of stuff like this, I could go on for ages!so there you go folks, a party for the man in the street, and big business, and middle england of course! it's been a long time coming!

Most people will IN TIME and the changes will happen slowly, be better off. the only ones that won't are the people that are lazy.

This is all very basic, and just a taste of things to come, I simply cannot tell everything I know, it will take to long.

Well it makes sense to me.:)
Post of the decade.

Respec.

#50 ·
Yeah, yeah. Laugh, you imbeciles. You'll all be laughing on the other side of your faces (whatever that means) when all this comes true. You mark my words. Oh, yes Sir-ee Bob.

Are we going to have nice smart uniforms? Can we reform the Oswald Mosley Blackshirt Stompers Jazz Band?

#51 ·
Well this is the exact response I was expecting. this is why I didn't think it harmful to give you a taste of things to come. And they are not into sending people back.

The only expulsions will be the ones already in the system, existing immigrants don't have to worry, and they are not homophobic in any way.

#70 ·
, and they are not homophobic in any way.
why would they be scared of houses :confused:

so....

your secret party within a party, that nobody knows about....

kinda blew that one didn't ya?

a taste of things to come....:rolleyes: how very very decent of you, thanks for sharing :)

im kinda sat here wondering how david cameron feels about all this...hold on... theres a politician on volkszone, we should just get him to ask david next time they are in westminster....

so this is ever so secret...so secret that the red tops dont even know about it...yet we now do??? :confused:

cheers
paul :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.