VW Forum - VZi, Europe's largest VW, community and sales

VW Forum - VZi, Europe's largest VW, community and sales (https://www.volkszone.com/VZi/index.php)
-   Jobs For The Boys (& Girls) (https://www.volkszone.com/VZi/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Wanted Fantasy artist for commission (https://www.volkszone.com/VZi/showthread.php?t=1590903)

runningmonkey 07-01-2020 02:44 PM

Wanted Fantasy artist for commission

Is there any fantasy artist on here?

Iv invented a card game, that we are hoping to lurch on kickstarter at the end of the year or possible early 2021.

We need fantasy artists to design various characters that would be used in the game.

I have various different art work which I want to commission, (in total about 80 peaces) Mainly fantasy Sic-fi including character work, Building, space and planet artwork, Am self founding the project and am interested in any artist who would like to contributor, drop me a DM and I can email you more details, or just ask on here.

Thanks in advance

Brian Burrows 07-01-2020 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by runningmonkey (Post 16578263)
Is there any fantasy artist on here?

Iv invented a card game, that we are hoping to lurch on kickstarter at the end of the year or possible early 2021.

We need fantasy artists to design various characters that would be used in the game.

I have various different art work which I want to commission, (in total about 80 peaces) Mainly fantasy Sic-fi including character work, Building, space and planet artwork, Am self founding the project and am interested in any artist who would like to contributor, drop me a DM and I can email you more details, or just ask on here.

Thanks in advance

Hiya,

Under normal circumstances, this is something I'd take on - but I'm all but retired now.

Drop Paul Adams an email - mention me.

He's a very good 'sci-fi' artist. He's a VW fan and he's based in Leeds. I'm sure he'd love the gig - please give him my regards.

paul.adams1977(AT)virgin(DOT)net

Good luck with the whole project. :)

runningmonkey 08-01-2020 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brian Burrows (Post 16578265)
Hiya,

Under normal circumstances, this is something I'd take on - but I'm all but retired now.

Drop Paul Adams an email - mention me.

He's a very good 'sci-fi' artist. He's a VW fan and he's based in Leeds. I'm sure he'd love the gig - please give him my regards.

paul.adams1977(AT)virgin(DOT)net

Good luck with the whole project. :)

Massive thanks Brian I will drop him an email and see how we get on.

Yeah its an exciting project been working on it for the past few years but we;re going to push it this year and hopfully get it on kirkstarter by the end of summer.

Thanks again