VW Forum - VZi, Europe's largest VW, community and sales

VW Forum - VZi, Europe's largest VW, community and sales (https://www.volkszone.com/VZi/index.php)
-   Jobs For The Boys (& Girls) (https://www.volkszone.com/VZi/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Fitting Blinds on Sunday NEC Birmingham area ( 100 ) (https://www.volkszone.com/VZi/showthread.php?t=543949)

356uk 03-04-2009 07:28 PM

Fitting Blinds on Sunday NEC Birmingham area ( 100 )

I may need a second person if my fitter lets me down this Sunday
any one interested I would be looking for some one to come and steady my ladder / scafold tower

while I fit some itmes I have 6 to do. Prob one day's work but it would this sunday.

I would need some one that is handy with tools and knows at least one end of a screw driver from the other.

Dressed Smart. Eg like dark blue trousers, blue jumper and a unmarked/logo'd polo shirt that sort of thing.

no tatoo's on your face with I love to eat children and that sort of thing..because we would have to be with clients and that's goes for having half a hundred weight of metal in your face. Nothing against any one my fitter has a few bits of metal but discreat. His make turned up once with a tatoo popping out his shirt up his neck and just about half his face covered in metal. When your working in a 3 million pound house they don't like it..

PM me if interested.. must empty PM box..

blindshadey 03-04-2009 07:48 PM

Cool another blind man on Vzi!!

brummy 03-04-2009 07:52 PM

Blind man driving up near nEC on sunday.. hmmm.. mental note, stay indoors on sunday, John
:D

356uk 04-04-2009 02:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blindshadey (Post 5819559)
Cool another blind man on Vzi!!

is this what you do then??? interested?

plus interested in future work? as I do do some in Surrey

356uk 04-04-2009 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brummy (Post 5819565)
Blind man driving up near nEC on sunday.. hmmm.. mental note, stay indoors on sunday, John
:D

I get all the blind jokes...

Mind you have had a customer half naked once in front of me.. only with g string on... and arms to cover baby feeding impliments:incheek: ( nice ones too ) ... I am sure she wanted me to do things... not just on that occation I stopped at her house a number of times when I worked there as it was along way home, she gave me lots of wine... hmmmm both of us were single.. another mised opertunity :lol::lol::lol: should have showed her my tilt and turn wand

paneldave 04-04-2009 03:07 PM

cant be any help on sunday. but i have a blind shop and am a luxaflex inspiration dealer based in north west wales. part of the apollo blind network.
if you need anything up this neck of the woods then let me know.

356uk 06-04-2009 01:25 PM

Will do keep a note of your details.. PM me you tel number ( land line as well ) people change mobiles to much and I will let you know.. I did the NEC job yesterday I got some one in the end.. all went well.

I will PM you back some details of a good guy I use your way.. you may already know of him BS ( that's his initals of his company and not me being rude ) could be of use for you.. I know of the Apollo next work. I am an independant dealer.

Keebs67 06-04-2009 11:27 PM

Pm sent...:)