VW Forum - VZi, Europe's largest VW, community and sales

VW Forum - VZi, Europe's largest VW, community and sales (https://www.volkszone.com/VZi/index.php)
-   Jobs For The Boys (& Girls) (https://www.volkszone.com/VZi/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   WANTED Aircooled mechanic/VW enthusiast (https://www.volkszone.com/VZi/showthread.php?t=698542)

VWCampergirl 10-03-2011 01:43 PM

WANTED Aircooled mechanic/VW enthusiast

Dreaming of VW camper vans, sunshine, surf? We are searching for an aircooled mechanic (or an enthusiast who is confident and has knowledge of aircooled engines) to come and join our new VW hire business in the South West of France. The post is very flexible and initially for the summer season with an option to extend the contract. We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, resourceful with a passion and great knowledge for everything VW as you will be working with our vans carrying out maintenance, basic servicing, cleaning, and helping with airport transfers.

Benefits include sun, surf, sand, sea and a relaxed lifestyle - siestas are expected to be taken daily! You do not need to be able to speak French however you have the opportunity to learn if you like. For more information and to apply please contact me. You would have flexibility with hours (dependent on tides perhaps).

Would suit someone who is in between employments, wanting a career break, change of lifestyle, travelling and a base during the summer to experience beach life in SW France near Bordeaux and Biarritz. An apprentice, engineer student looking for experience or perhaps a retired person wanting part time work. :hangloose

sparks3107 22-03-2011 03:27 PM

wow! pm me more details sounds like bliss

seannaayy 22-03-2011 04:55 PM

sounds like my dream job!!! pming you now =] seannaayy

baystihl 22-03-2011 10:47 PM

cool job for someone there.

Max2thous10 27-06-2011 07:50 PM

Is this for real Ce'st Manifique pour la vancances

Fearny 27-06-2011 07:59 PM

Hmmm, i'm an Aircraft Engineer (Propulsion/Airframes) in the RAF and i'm out of a job come Christmas...when are you looking to fill this spot?

seannaayy 28-06-2011 02:05 PM

just for the record, the jobs already gone people

ginnyvw 28-11-2013 02:26 PM

VW CAMPER AIRCOOLED MECHANIC WORK IN FRANCE

This post is available, three months from April 2013. dm for more info.

Quote:

Originally Posted by VWCampergirl (Post 7606608)
Dreaming of VW camper vans, sunshine, surf? We are searching for an aircooled mechanic (or an enthusiast who is confident and has knowledge of aircooled engines) to come and join our new VW hire business in the South West of France. The post is very flexible and initially for the summer season with an option to extend the contract. We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, resourceful with a passion and great knowledge for everything VW as you will be working with our vans carrying out maintenance, basic servicing, cleaning, and helping with airport transfers.

Benefits include sun, surf, sand, sea and a relaxed lifestyle - siestas are expected to be taken daily! You do not need to be able to speak French however you have the opportunity to learn if you like. For more information and to apply please contact me. You would have flexibility with hours (dependent on tides perhaps).

Would suit someone who is in between employments, wanting a career break, change of lifestyle, travelling and a base during the summer to experience beach life in SW France near Bordeaux and Biarritz. An apprentice, engineer student looking for experience or perhaps a retired person wanting part time work. :hangloose

billy739 17-12-2013 09:36 PM

still available?