VW Forum - VZi, Europe's largest VW, community and sales - View Single Post - EBAY SCAMS? PLEASE READ!!!
View Single Post
Old 26-06-2013, 03:13 PM   #35
whatemilydid
Chat Slapper

Trading feedback: (0)

Default Not Ebay but Pre-Loved 67 Scam

I had one around two weeks back, i enquired about a yellow (M or N not too sure) bus for sale on there. All i asked was is it still available. The reply was enough to set sirens off in my head!!

'Hello,
It's still for sale. Immaculate condition, no damages, nothing to worry about. All necessary documents are available. My current location is Scotland, due to my work commitments. If this is going to be a quick sale, I will let it go for 3,500 delivered at my costs. Are you familiar to eBay? I will list the caravan on eBay Motors for 3,500 buy it now price and I will send you the link of my listing, so you can buy it immediate.
As soon as you will secure the funds to eBay, the delivery willl begin and the caravan will be delivered to you in max. 48 hours.
In case you are not familiar with them, please read their eBay Buyer Protection Program and will see that the transaction is 100% covered up to 50,000. You will receive the caravan with all the documents. As you know, eBay is the best company in online transactions where the distance is a problem. If you are a serious buyer and have the funds available, I will list it on eBay for you, as I have a 100% positive feedback with them.
I'm using eBay to sell it safely, since I'm not able to make the sale in person. You don't have to worry, it will be a safe transaction, since it will covered by eBay Buyer Protection Program. Let me know if you are ready to buy it and I will give you more info.
I'm waiting for your e-mail.
Thank you'

Freaked me out no end, from someone called Molly Ryan (email - molly.ryan AT trustingemail.com)

Just so people have a heads up!
whatemilydid is offline   Reply With Quote