Volkszone Forum banner

New Top Gear

5K views 59 replies 15 participants last post by  Chiz999 
#1 ·
I finally caught up with the new Top Gear this evening - with Freddie and Paddy - same format(ish) but different presenters...

I think it will improve and Top Gear will continue for ever.

:)

#51 ·
I'm not sure what added value the "rare" element gave to that last episode to be honest.

I'd have found it just as entertaining with a Montego Countryman and a Scirocco MK2, and you'd not have had to bash about the only Matra made RHD example left in existence.

I know, I know, not my car, it wasn't exactly mint, blah blah blah... Just seems a bit of a waste to me.

#53 ·
I like Rollers too and I get why they want to tap the suv market but the Cullinan looks like they've commissioned a Chinese car company to copy a Range Rover....badly. 2/10 Roll Royce, see me after class.

#57 ·
Been a good & entertaining series. I think they'll only get better as a team now they have new confidence brought about by good feedback.

I am delighted to have been proven wrong about them. Sunday night Top Gear is once again something to look forward to. Bring on the next series.
:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.