Volkszone Forum banner

Business Manager/Administrator/Office Work: Warrington Area

3K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  Rox 
#1 ·
On behalf of my wife Donna who was recently made redundant from her job at BMW. (Credit crunch victim as everyone appears to have all but stopped buying new cars :rolleyes: )
She was there for 11 years and worked her way from Receptionist to Administrator to Business Manager (Finance Sales) and is looking for similar work.
Please help, I have a child and a '55 Oval to support :D Contact me via PM or on this thread if you know of or can offer anything.
Andy
:)
P.s. She has a car so although Warrington area is stated anywhere within reasonable traveling distance would be considered.

#3 ·
Thanks Alex. She's sent out CV's and a couple of applications for jobs with closing dates around now so hopefully something should happen soon. She also has had a kind lead given to her from someone on Vzi from this ad which was nice. Christmas break obviously slows things down a bit.
Doubt she'll get a job in the car trade at the moment as pretty much all dealers are in the shit. But hey, you never know.
Doesn't surprise me about your local dealer, hardly anyone is buying. The BMW dealer my wife worked at built a new showroom which is due to open shortly at a cost of £12 million :eek: and to say they are panicing is an understatement. Even talk of them closing the nearby Manchester dealer and merging the 2 dealerships into one!

#4 ·
Applying for a job at the local pub tonight. Pains me to see it :( Nowt wrong with pub work like, but she is capable of so much more. Just nothing coming to fruition at the moment.
TTT

#5 ·
Good luck to her :( I'm in same position in same area :( Was made redundant in september from admin role, have been applying for on average 5 a day... Have had 2 interviews since sept :eek:

I'm doing everything I possibly can and can't see a reason why I'm not being employed...

I can recommend some excellent websites to try though, will PM those.

#8 · (Edited)
She's still having no joy on the jobs front. So any work considered in the Warrington/Wigan/Manchester/Liverpool area. The further afield it is, it would depend on salary but for local even minimum wage would do.
Please help, the continued ownership of my oval depends on it.
:(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.