Volkszone Forum banner

Jim Morrison - a drawing

4K views 29 replies 6 participants last post by  Greg McD 
#1 ·
I've made a start on this...a blank page is daunting!

I've done the main outline and have begun shading his right arm but forgot to take photos. I'm having a bit of trouble as my source photo, printed from the internet, hasn't the greatest resolution and because I'm doubling the size for the drawing, I need more detail. I'll have to go digging for a better one.

See less See more
#6 ·
My intention at the moment is to donate it to the Brads auction at VW Action :)

#15 ·
I haven't made any progress on this since... 😞 There's about a month to go, of which one and a half weeks will be taken up by holidays. No pressure at all :eek:

#18 ·
I've got a little bit more done in between getting stuff out of the roof space to pack the van... We head off tomorrow and I'm back to work on Tuesday week so I've work to do! There's nothing like a deadline! :eek:

Attachments

#20 ·
Just back from driving round Ireland in the campervan on the Eireball Run and the Stendhal music festival this weekend. Time running out so I got a bit more done on the drawing this afternoon.

Attachments

#23 ·
I got more done on this tonight but I'm not happy with it. I think I'm beginning to rush it towards the looming deadline...

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.