VW Forum - VZi, Europe's largest VW, community and sales - View Single Post - For Sale 1977 Late Bay 1600 Twin Slider Project
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2019, 10:50 AM   #1
bennymole
Chat Slapper

Trading feedback: (0)

Default 1977 Late Bay 1600 Twin Slider Project

1977 Twin slider T2 project up for sale due to imminent loss of storage. 3750 ovno

Its pretty much complete, apart from it had a pop top on before it came into my ownership so there is a hole just crying out for a ragtop.

The front steps have been done but the remaining bottom 8" of the panels need doing.

Underneath seems very solid indeed, apart from the front beam but there is a replacement included amongst many other spares please see pictures in photobucket

Engine is there and complete, turns over freely by hand and feels pretty good, looks like its had some work done on it. I did put a battery on and it turned over but I didn't try to start it as the fuel pipes don't look all too clever.

Passenger side sliding door opens with some gentle persuasion, cannot get to the drivers door to try but it looks pretty well stuck.

V5 is present and in my name, two sets of keys as well.

I do have a chap who could deliver I can get a quote for you if needs be

07799845247 is my number, if I don't answer send me a text and ill get back to you. I have included the allowed ten photos but there are more at the photobucket file below

http://s1111.photobucket.com/user/be...ary/1977%20Bay

bennymole is offline   Reply With Quote