VW Forum - VZi, Europe's largest VW, community and sales - View Single Post - For Sale Camping Equipment.
Thread: For Sale Camping Equipment.
View Single Post
Old 25-04-2019, 11:04 AM   #1
Sol Ford
Help! I'm trapped in here

VZi Member Sponsor

Trading feedback: (5)

Default Camping Equipment.

*Edited on 16/05/19* - The thread was starting to look messy, so I've tidied it up a bit.

It's time to clear some of my camping gear. I won't be getting rid of all of it, but what I keep will depend on what sells first. It's all collection only. Although, I'm happy to play pass the parcel with other VZiers to shows or whatever, if you arrange it.

There's not a lot to say, that photos won't do better, so have a look and see if anything takes your fancy. The majority of the gear has been well looked after and has had very little, if any, use.

Electric Hook up (boxed). 30 SOLD

Trangia 25-2. Two pans, 22cm frying pan, kettle, spirit burner. It looks unused, apart from the burner. Probably a test, to see how it lights/burns/extinguishes. 45

Coleman single gas burner, 3001HPX, plus a full and sealed 500 gas canister. Used. 15 each or 10 without gas. (x2)

Coleman gas lantern, 3011HPX, plus a full and sealed gas canister. Used. 10 or 5 without gas.

Vango AHS 102 stainless steel pan set. Used. 10

Last edited by Sol Ford; 17-05-2019 at 05:46 PM.. Reason: Deleted sold items.
Sol Ford is offline   Reply With Quote