Sack it on the head..... - VW Forum - VZi, Europe's largest VW, community and sales

Machine 7, high quality air-cooled  restoration and performance parts

Go Back   VW Forum - VZi, Europe's largest VW, community and sales > CLUB FORUMS > Random Nights

Random Nights Yorkshire based enthusiast car cruises - check here for information and/or join in the chat. Forum available for sponsorship

Machine 7, high quality air-cooled  restoration and performance parts
Reply Post New Thread

Old 20-09-2019, 04:52 PM   #1
Big Al
Help! I'm trapped in here

Trading feedback: (7)

Default Sack it on the head.....

Hi. I started sorting meets again and then created a FB page. When doing this I stumbled accross South Yorkshire Beetles and Yorkshire Beetles. Basicslly these guys do what Random Nights used to be and more. It seems a bit daft to work against them both locally so have decided to keep RN low key as it has been for the last few years. I let the RN lot know when going to a local events or meets and we meet up and go together. I'm happy for anyone to come and join us in Sheffield and cruise to a meet tho I organise this via Whatsapp as cant stand FB and what it stands for.
Add me on
oh seven nein zix seven zix too 5 zix won nein and drop me a line and will add you to the group.