Volkszone Forum banner

Advice on the value of my KG project I need to move on

4K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  enoz05 
#1 ·
Hello everyone,
Firstly, if this is not the place to post questions like this apologies and let me know the best forum to use.

I’m looking for some good advice on how to price a project of mine that I need to move on. It’s a 69 California import left hand drive Karmann Ghia. It had been in the UK for a while before I picked it up and needed a lot of metal work. But essentially the current state it is in is the floor pan is finished and in paint, the body metal work is pretty much done using all nos panels and is in a bare metal state so would need probably a light shot blast and filler and paint. All the running gear, seats, trim etc are in original condition. Does not have an end gone. Any advice on how to price this would be much appreciated. Thanks Jason

#2 ·
value

Hello everyone,
Firstly, if this is not the place to post questions like this apologies and let me know the best forum to use.

I'm looking for some good advice on how to price a project of mine that I need to move on. It's a 69 California import left hand drive Karmann Ghia. It had been in the UK for a while before I picked it up and needed a lot of metal work. But essentially the current state it is in is the floor pan is finished and in paint, the body metal work is pretty much done using all nos panels and is in a bare metal state so would need probably a light shot blast and filler and paint. All the running gear, seats, trim etc are in original condition. Does not have an end gone. Any advice on how to price this would be much appreciated. Thanks Jason
Jason, without pictures of the car it's difficult to determine the value of it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.