F1 2019 - Page 3 - VW Forum - VZi, Europe's largest VW, community and sales

Go Back   VW Forum - VZi, Europe's largest VW, community and sales > Community > Multimedia Forum

Multimedia Forum Computer, IT, Browser, Online, TV, Radio, Film, Smartphone & Technology Questions & Discussion. Any questions or discussion relating to computers, browsers, technology, software, smartphones, smart home appliances, smart TV, Radio, Films, Netflix/video set up, Publications/Magazines, Photobucket, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Ebay, Paypal and even TV shows and games, XBox etc - please ask in here. Eventually we should build a helpful database of answers to many regular IT and broadcast questions.

Reply Post New Thread

Old 23-06-2019, 03:49 PM   #21
mickB
Plastic Manc Glory Hunter

VZi Member Sponsor

Trading feedback: (11)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickB View Post
Boring, bored, boring, bored, boring, bored

What a load of tosh this season is so far
This even more so after today's race
Old 24-06-2019, 10:11 AM   #22
Grahamini
Seasoned Chat Slut

Trading feedback: (0)

Quote:
Quote:
Boring, bored, boring, bored, boring, bored

What a load of tosh this season is so far
There was a much better race in France the weekend before 😄
Grahamini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2019, 01:13 PM   #23
clarkson
Help! I'm trapped in here

Trading feedback: (1)

Quote:
I struggled to watch that.

Old 14-07-2019, 02:18 PM   #24
mickB
Plastic Manc Glory Hunter

VZi Member Sponsor

Trading feedback: (11)

3 laps into the British f1 and the most exciting thing to happen is the two haas cars touch wheels
mickB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2019, 06:41 AM   #25
clarkson

Quote:
3 laps into the British f1 and the most exciting thing to happen is the two haas cars touch wheels
That was a pretty good race.
Old 17-07-2019, 01:48 PM   #26
GBJB
Wannabe Chat Slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkson View Post
That was a pretty good race.
It was a great race IMO. Particularly the long running battle between Verstappen and Leclerk.

It's easy to say that Hamilton winning made it boring overall, but the fact is that he (and Mercedes) fully deserved the victory.

History shows that teams like Renault will eventually come good for a few years (and McLaren have improved recently) meaning that although Hamilton may continue to dominate for a while longer, the battle between the rest could become a lot more interesting.

I feel desperately sorry for the team at Williams. It's that embarrassing that its barely discussed in the commentary now! I hope they can figure out what needs to be done for next season quickly, and show some signs of improvement before the end of the season. I think step one has to be retiring Kubica, which is sad I as genuinely hoped he would be able to compete but he's a way off Russell who himself is only a novice.
2013 VW Tiguan 4Motion
GBJB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2019, 02:08 PM   #27
clarkson

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBJB View Post
It was a great race IMO. Particularly the long running battle between Verstappen and Leclerk.

It's easy to say that Hamilton winning made it boring overall, but the fact is that he (and Mercedes) fully deserved the victory.

History shows that teams like Renault will eventually come good for a few years (and McLaren have improved recently) meaning that although Hamilton may continue to dominate for a while longer, the battle between the rest could become a lot more interesting.

I feel desperately sorry for the team at Williams. It's that embarrassing that its barely discussed in the commentary now! I hope they can figure out what needs to be done for next season quickly, and show some signs of improvement before the end of the season. I think step one has to be retiring Kubica, which is sad I as genuinely hoped he would be able to compete but he's a way off Russell who himself is only a novice.
If Kubica wasn't bringing sponsors to the team he wouldn't be there. But the fact is that he shouldn't be there. He is just obviously not up to the task.