Volkszone Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

My Brad's Auction offering for VW Action 2019.... and a little extra

4K views 51 replies 10 participants last post by  Iain_M 
#1 ·
Howdy folks,

Tis the time of year again and the days are getting closer to VW Action.....( it WILL be AWSOME ) so tis time for me to offer up my usual Bottle of Scotch with ALL proceeds going to http://www.brads.org.uk/index.php

To celebrate this, what i think is the 10th Year ive been doing this and to say thank you i am offering an EXTRA bottle of 12 year old Mortlach Single Malt......which is one of the Bottles i myself make...... this is NOT a collectable bottle, it is our lowest range which retails for around £45 and like i said above it is just my way of saying thank you and showing my appreciation for the support shown towards my little Auction

The Boring stuff first...so PLEASE read........

The Bottle concerned comes from my OWN personal collection and is registered to me with my Company. The bottle serial number will be given to my management declaring it sold for Charity via this Auction.

Every SINGLE penny raised goes to Brad's......NOTHING is taken by myself,no commission no nothing......

Bids will be taken in this here thread until Wednesday 28Th August when i will ask Bri to lock the thread. I will take note of the Highest bid and bidders name which will be then passed onto Brian on the DAY of the Auction at VW Action.The winning bidder will be contacted by a member of Brad's to arrange payment.

PLEASE NOTE: This year i WONT be at VWAction, so, i am having the bottle sent to someone i trust who will look after and deliver the bottle to Brian at VWAction.

If you bid,then you BUY.........

I STRICTLY DO NOT TAKE BIDS BY PM..........ONLY BID IN THIS THREAD OR ON THE DAY...........then that way all bidding is fair and open.......

Right then the bottle..............

[/URL]20190724_094228 by Mario Sanders, on Flickr[/IMG]

[/URL]20190724_094302 by Mario Sanders, on Flickr[/IMG]

[/URL]20190724_094241 by Mario Sanders, on Flickr[/IMG]

It is a special release ONLY open to Staff of my Company.
It is known as "The Managers Dram", which is specifically chosen by our Management Team,choosing a different Distillery/bottle each year.

The Bottle this year on offer is The 10 Year old Mannochmore .
SERIAL Number 1123( i am not sure how many bottles were released)
The Lable AND seal are intact and in good condition ( a must for Whisky Collectors)

And a pic of the 12 year old Mortlach

[/URL]20190724_094332 by Mario Sanders, on Flickr[/IMG]

The 12 Year old is a fantastic dram..... and who ever wins will NOT be disappointed in it....just dont blame me for the hangover !!

Please accept my apologies for the boring blurb,but,i'm afraid i have to cover my arse as i've learnt through experience some folk can be arses when it comes to these bottles.

Any questions please feel free to ask away......

Just leaves me to wish you good luck in the bidding and to thank you whole heartedly in advance for taking part and helping raise money for Brad's.

Many thanks :hug:

Mario :D

See less See more
#24 ·
I may not always be there in person but im always there in spirit:lol:.....dont worry i will get my own coat as i shut the door:D

It is always a pleasure to help where and if i can :hug:

#47 ·
Great stuff....

that means I can stop twitching now and relax.....getting the bottles to you is always the most nervous part for me:)

Fingers crossed VW Action is a big success Bri :hug:

#50 ·
You are more than welcome :D

I'll close this thread tonight - the current (or any new) high bid will form the starting/opening bid at Sunday's auction.

Many thanks again to Mario and those who have bid - you're all great! :hug:

:)
Thanks Bri, I am on afternoons this week so wont be able to check in until after 10pm tonight...…

I would just like to say a BIG Thank you to everyone involved in bidding on this years bottle(s)…. I am always amazed by the generosity of the folk bidding and I know for a fact the money raised will help the kids at Brad's....

Thank you and have a blast at VW Action, you WILL have an awesome time.....:hug:

Mario:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.