1303 74 on track control arms - VW Forum - VZi, Europe's largest VW, community and sales

Go Back   VW Forum - VZi, Europe's largest VW, community and sales > Volkszone Classifieds > Items Wanted - AUTO

Items Wanted - AUTO As it says . . . need some parts? In here. Private sales only in response to 'wanteds' please. Commercial and 'regular' sellers, please take a banner advert or become a Member Sponsor and support the site before running your 'business' or 'just selling' through VZi. VZi Classifieds were originally set up as a 'free to use' facility for the members who contribute with threads and replies in the Mech Tech, Chat and Readers Rides forums etc. As VZi has got bigger, we see more and more new Members who ONLY ever post in the Classifieds and contribute nothing (neither monetary nor in content) to the forums. This is fine, however to use our facility this way you will need to become a Member Sponsor. Become a Member Sponsor here. Please read the sticky threads BEFORE posting - it may save you time in the long run. Forum available for sponsorship

Reply Post New Thread

Old 30-06-2019, 06:38 PM   #1
skip*rat
Seasoned Chat Slut

Trading feedback: (0)

Default 1303 74 on track control arms

Late 1303 (2 bolt stub axle pressed steel ) track control arms wanted
Also late 74>hd antiroll bar
Cheers

Last edited by skip*rat; 30-06-2019 at 09:59 PM..
skip*rat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 02:47 PM   #2
flat4fanatic
Help! I'm trapped in here

Trading feedback: (8)

Think I have some, can't remember if they've got standard or porsche balljoints in though, will try and have a hunt next couple of days.
I may well be wrong but thought the ARB is the same for both.
flat4fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 09:34 AM   #3
skip*rat
Seasoned Chat Slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by flat4fanatic View Post
Think I have some, can't remember if they've got standard or porsche balljoints in though, will try and have a hunt next couple of days.
I may well be wrong but thought the ARB is the same for both.
Sounds good if you do pictures and price please
Old 13-07-2019, 11:01 PM   #4
flat4fanatic
Help! I'm trapped in here

Trading feedback: (8)

Dug them out. 35 pair. Theyve got 2 new bushes in each and new ball joints (not sure if 1303 or porsche)
flat4fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2019, 07:53 PM   #5
skip*rat
Seasoned Chat Slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by flat4fanatic View Post
Dug them out. 35 pair. Theyve got 2 new bushes in each and new ball joints (not sure if 1303 or porsche)
Any chance of postage I think I bought some t25 bits from you was a bit of a trek
Pictures if possible as well please
Reply Post New Thread