Volkszone Forum banner

Red Bank Farm...Morecambe Bay

9K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Lazy Andy 
#1 ·
Thought i'd post this up, i know Mark fairly well, he's a top bloke.

The farm is totally secluded with cracking views across the bay, why he has no pics on his website i don't know!

We drove up on Sunday, and had a coffee and cake in the cafe, the kids went round pets corner which is small, but awesome.....you are encouraged to touch, and there are facilities to wash hands afterwards:)

They also sell salt marsh reared lamb, and sometimes home reared beef, and all the stuff in the cafe is home baked and cooked.

We looked up at the site and i commented on how well it looked....looking at the prices, it's a bargain. You have access to the Lakes within 20 mins, without the crowds, and you get to see it across the bay.

Awesome little place...

http://www.redbankfarm.co.uk/

Tell him Shaun sent you.......i want a free coffee:D

See less See more
#7 ·
Hey, just sitting in the Archers Cafe waiting for my mate to buy the lamb before we leave! Great site, clean facilities, friendly staff, lovely animals and so on. The weather is changable, but this is the North West!!

The lower field is more sheltered from the wind but the upper field has cracking views... plus a 360 degree horizon to watch the stars!!

I would definately recommend to anyone travelling in the area!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.