Volkszone Forum banner

Disney+

5K views 37 replies 8 participants last post by  slim_adi 
#1 ·
As well as working my way through all the Marvel films, myself and the youngest started watching The Mandalorian on Disney+. We're four episodes in so far. It's good! It's kinda like a western set in space. The lead character even sounds a bit like Clint Eastwood in the Spaghetti Westerns.

#7 ·
I enjoyed the last three...certainly more than the first three! :lol:

#9 ·
The Mandolorian is epic apart for the one about kids with baskets on their heads in a boggy swamp...
Season 2 is like oh my flecking god!!!

No spoilers but if you know your expanded universe....

Jeff Goldblum on National G. Is a joy to watch..
I think its Jeff diving into 8 episodes of things he likes like Jeans, coffee, tattoos, bikes...

You either like him or you don't its full of Jeff being Jeff but at half hour episodes you can't go wrong.

#10 ·
I still haven't finished Mandalorian but started Marvel's WandaVision...the first three episodes were, IMHO, shite. I've stuck with it though and it's getting interesting. I also sat down last weekend and watched the very first episode of Lost with the two boys. I last saw that episode in 2004! I don't intend to watch the whole thing again :lol:

#11 · (Edited)
I had to watch those Wander Vision episodes twice, there is a method to the retro madness and when it kicks in....
I'm on the last episode and really enjoyed it...

Lost... Just skip to the last episode and tell the kids

That's a waste of two hours!

Some story arcs were brilliant Lock and Desmond were stand out characters for me.. That scene with lock who was deadly serious pops that segment of orange in his mouth and smiles.. At the same time memes erupt all across the globe.

#16 ·
I let the kids tear on with watching Lost. I was only holding them back. I had seen some of The Walking Dead before so I started watching it. I'm almost finished the fifth series now.

#20 ·
...and now I'm on the tenth series. They've just started to release episodes from the eleventh and final series. I was hoping that they would put it all up in one go but from what I can gather, it'll be one a week for eight weeks, a gap, followed by another eight weeks of one episode per week...another gap! ...and then another eight weeks of one episode per week. Dragging the shite out of it but I suppose that's what TV used to be like all the time 😊

#24 ·
I've binged Mandalorian and Boba Fett. Next up...Obi-Wan Kenobi :)

Reactions: type3
#31 ·
Finished The Walking Dead. It dipped a bit but came to life again when Negan appeared. Best baddie on TV.

#36 ·
Just watched the first Avatar. Hadn't seen it before. Pretty good.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.