Volkszone Forum banner

Site issues

25K views 215 replies 41 participants last post by  AGTechsupport 
#1 ·
Hey Everyone,

It is getting hard to wade through all the content and PM's I have about the issues, I can not remember who i have and who i haven't responded to. Also I usually give my techs the URL to the issues, and it is easier if I have it in one place, and we stay on topic for it.

OK so right now people are still having server issues?
- if so I need
-screen shots
-url
-time it happen
-error message.

WE can not re-create any of the issues, we even got our tech in the UK to look at it, and he can not get a re-creation of the problem. So we are basically going in blind, the more info and the more detail I can get from you all the easier it will be to fix.

#2 ·
Hey Everyone,

It is getting hard to wade through all the content and PM's I have about the issues, I can not remember who i have and who i haven't responded to. Also I usually give my techs the URL to the issues, and it is easier if I have it in one place, and we stay on topic for it.
...really??? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I am sure if you ask real nice like - Nef n Bri and others will do your entire job for ya..tut tut.

I am assuming you get paid to do your job - as such put in a shift ;)

#5 ·
Thanks you :)
-what type of device are you using?
- from the same device can you go to this web site http://www.whatismyip.com/ and let my know what IP address you have?
-who is your email provider.

You can PM me if you do not want that info on the open forum.

Any one else get them?

#6 ·
Hey Everyone,

Any one who is getting 400 bad request errors or no page found errors I need some info from you.

We think we may have found the issue, but to confirm I need your help. It looks like it is the proxy IP addresses that get generated on mobile devices or with certain internet providers (example AOL)

Can I please get the following info from you guys ( if you do not want it on the open forum please PM me the info)

-what type of device are you using when you get the message
- from the same device can you go to this web site http://www.whatismyip.com/ and let my know what IP address you have?
-who is your email provider.

Thanks Everyone.

#9 ·
I'm using an iPad now... but was on a MacBook when I had the problem running Firefox.

As per the above comments, apart from the fact I don't understand what my email has to do with it, I have two different broadband providers and so can't tell you which IP it was and use two POP mails through my own websites and hotmail, yahoo mail, gmail.

It's never been this complicated before... this feels positively Kafkaesque :D

#10 ·
You Email provider will let me know if you use a proxy via your email provider.

Example AOL uses a proxy IP for all it's users in set areas, this causes A LOT of issues on forums. There are also other providers that do the same. Looking up you IP address tho will tell me your provider so I guess I do not really need it.

#12 ·
You Email provider will let me know if you use a proxy via your email provider.

Example AOL uses a proxy IP for all it's users in set areas, this causes A LOT of issues on forums. There are also other providers that do the same. Looking up you IP address tho will tell me your provider so I guess I do not really need it.
Do you not mean ISP rather than E-Mail provider? :confused:

#22 ·
I don't think there is any need for rudeness, someone is trying to help you here and being condescending won't help resolve your issues.

I too could not access Vzi from work yesterday, same thing happened, it just crashed my browser, ie9, and the page never loaded in the 15 minutes it had, I can provide an IP on Monday if it helps.

#23 ·
I don't think there is any need for rudeness, someone is trying to help you here and being condescending won't help resolve your issues.

I too could not access Vzi from work yesterday, same thing happened, it just crashed my browser, ie9, and the page never loaded in the 15 minutes it had, I can provide an IP on Monday if it helps.
The issues have been happening for long enough to have been sorted. The rudeness is running both ways too. Only one direction is getting paid though.

#33 ·
I cant:
access 'subscribed threads', where 'subscribed threads' is normally it now reads 'open contacts popups'

no little arrow thing to jump to first unread post

If i use 'thread tools' to subscribe it just jumps as far to the bottom of the page as possible

Also get a lot 'No Server Found'

Im using:

PC/WINDOWS 7/mozilla firefox

My ip address is 188.223.131.173

My ISP is O2

#36 ·
im still getting "vzi is not reponding"..crashes and then says something about windows recovering webpage?.....ONLY happens when im on VZI...dunno how to do screen shots or have much of a clue about what other info the TECH dept need ..if it helps im with BT internet ...and have NEVER had these problems before:(

:(:(:(

#39 ·
HelenaAG
VZ Editor
Send Message User Lists
Last Activity: 15-06-2012 09:47 PM

That isn't acceptable considering the number of post this thread has had since.
She's off work at weekends...

This post has been deleted
#45 ·
Hi Guys,

We're looked to keep this forum 'tidy' and about tech issues only.

If you don't mind I'm going to remove the posts which aren't tech issues. I'm happy to move them to a thread in chat if you want. Let me know in the next hour or so and I'll tidy this up.

:)

Twon

#64 ·
I am getting this a lot too, I was ringing bt broadband about it, I didn't think it was linked to vzi but am wondering now as it's never happened as much as this before. Of course it could be coincidence. I often just get bounced off. Am using safari on iPad.

#66 ·
thank god for that:lol:...i thought it was just me:lol:...

VZI not responding happened at least 8 times today..at work and home..with different internet providers

Rochebug....this has been happening a while...good int it:(

shall we ALL PM Helena at 9am :lol:...do hope they fix it soon as its really annoying...glad its not just me:lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.