Bug jam virgin - VW Forum - VZi, Europe's largest VW, community and sales

Go Back   VW Forum - VZi, Europe's largest VW, community and sales > Community > Show Scene

Show Scene Organising a Cruise, want to discuss shows, displays and events? In here!

Reply Post New Thread

Old 21-07-2019, 10:36 PM   #1
davegeezzer
Wannabe Chat Slut

Trading feedback: (5)

Default Bug jam virgin

Hi guys got a couple of questions I canít find answers to,

Iíve got my weekend camping tickets and Iím thinking of traveling up Thursday night as Iím coming from Cornwall so I can turn up around midnight and miss the traffic enroute, Iíve heard a rumour thereís a pre show field - whatís the craic to use this ? Just turn up ?

Wifeys coming in a non VW, this isnít allowed in the camping area so does she abandon this in the day ticket car park at no extra cost as weíve got weekend camping ?

Weíre meeting up with friends and want to camp together so we need to wait till weíre all there and enter together as you canít save camping spaces - where is the best place to meet/ wait ?

Iím sure these questions sound pretty dumb but none of our mates have ever been either lol any help is most appreciated ! Thanks !!
davegeezzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2019, 05:24 PM   #2
Lazy Bug'er
Seasoned Chat Slut

Trading feedback: (1)

Hi, I think I can help you., I’ll try to answer your questions in order.

1. Everyone camps together regardless of the car you drive. For the most part it’s split into General and club camping. Tends to be more air cooled in club but not exclusively.

2. The Thursday night ticket gets you in a day early, there used to be a separate field for this but now I’m pretty sure you’ll just be directed to general camping. This said I don’t know anyone who could survive three nights of Bug Jam style debauchery.

3. There was something else but I forgot
Old 22-07-2019, 05:26 PM   #3
Lazy Bug'er
Seasoned Chat Slut

Oh yeah meeting point.

Best place if coming from M1 would be Wellingborough Tesco. Stock up on ice and anything else you’ve forgotten here.

Enjoy your Bug Jam

Old 22-07-2019, 10:34 PM   #4
davegeezzer
Wannabe Chat Slut

Trading feedback: (5)

Cheers bud your a star Tesco it is then !!
davegeezzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2019, 06:44 PM   #5
Lazy Bug'er
Seasoned Chat Slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by davegeezzer View Post
Cheers bud your a star [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.volkszone.com/VZi/images/vzismilies/hug.gif[/IMG]Tesco it is then !! [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.volkszone.com/VZi/images/vzismilies/cool.gif[/IMG]
Er, I’ve just seen on another thread the fuel station is closed here.