Here is a quick update of what I have been upto the last few nights I started of by welding the lower front quarter panel on the right side
and then I weldid up the front on the outside
and I have finally weldid the bulk head in properly to I haven't Plug weldid the bottem of it tho because I noticed a bit of the heater channel slips inside it and plug weldid in
My dad come up and started on my Pre 67 rear valance so he drilled all of the spot welds out to remove the side panels witch were on it and we just placed it on an it fitted perfect so I am happy
and then he started to remove the paint for me so that will get weldid on when I get it all the wings on and all lined up.