Testing.... Photobucket is back - Page 3 - VW Forum - VZi, Europe's largest VW, community and sales

Machine 7, high quality air-cooled  restoration and performance parts

Go Back   VW Forum - VZi, Europe's largest VW, community and sales > Community > Multimedia Forum

Multimedia Forum Computer, IT, Browser, Online, TV, Radio, Film, Smartphone & Technology Questions & Discussion. Any questions or discussion relating to computers, browsers, technology, software, smartphones, smart home appliances, smart TV, Radio, Films, Netflix/video set up, Publications/Magazines, Photobucket, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Ebay, Paypal and even TV shows and games, XBox etc - please ask in here. Eventually we should build a helpful database of answers to many regular IT and broadcast questions.

Machine 7, high quality air-cooled  restoration and performance parts
Reply Post New Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 27-05-2018, 02:25 PM   #21
schmeil1
Seasoned Chat Slut

VZi Member Sponsor

Trading feedback: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebedee View Post
Looks like they're gone again unless you pay $2.25 a month for upto 400 photos or more for unlimited.
Site it down too now.
Hmmm. My images are still being re-hosted, for free - I haven't paid any subscription (old or new)...

Trying to find out, in vain so far, how long this 'grace period' is likely to last until they once again insist on (the new, more reasonably priced ) subscription for 3rd party hosting...

Still not driving my Buggy (though now taxed), but my 1302 is now fixed and taxed and I've now taken delivery done over 70,000 miles in my 2016 Tiguan
schmeil1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2018, 07:55 PM   #22
Zebedee
Help! I'm trapped in here

Trading feedback: (6)

Hmm, mine are back up again now too.
Zebedee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2018, 10:51 PM   #23
mr slug

VZi Member Sponsor

Trading feedback: (3)

As usual, I am late to the party - only today realised that the pictures are back up, so I just read this thread.

Any update on what may happen next?
mr slug is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 27-11-2018, 01:46 PM   #24
Duble agent V.W.Ford

Trading feedback: (0)

Pictures are back and have been for a few months now but hasn't anyone spotted the elephant in the picture? A big f#ckoff watermark on the left hand side of the pics! FFS, what was wrong with the nice unobtrusive PB camera in the bottom right hand corner?
Old 05-10-2019, 06:12 PM   #25
mr slug

VZi Member Sponsor

Trading feedback: (3)

As if the huge ‘fuck off’ watermark wasn’t enough for us real tight bastards that just will not cough up - the Pictures have now been blurred

I wouldn’t mind, but the ‘free’ bandwidth is not only pathetically small, but 75% of my PB albums, are taken up with photos that were auto uploaded by them, not me - and some as many as 8 times FFS.

And anyway, once a company randomly changes its terms and conditions, why would anyone ever imagine they would think twice about moving the goal posts again ?

Wanktards
mr slug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2019, 07:10 PM   #26
Duble agent V.W.Ford

Trading feedback: (0)

I noticed that trick too. When I decided to cut back on the pics I no longer needed I discovered that most of them had been duplicated and not by me either, WTF is that all about? Thieving barstewards! Also, everytime I try and log in I have to change my password. IMGUR for me these days but they don't do videos.

Last edited by Duble agent V.W.Ford; 05-10-2019 at 07:58 PM..
Duble agent V.W.Ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply Post New Thread