Again sorry for all the confusion on this and extra work to reset a password.
We have outsourced the reset emails to another vendor to speed up the process and they should be much smoother and quicker now. The amount of emails, PMs, and posts we have to reply to is staggering so we are extremely backed up.
We have locked down the sites and updating your password will make sure you are not at risk.
Give us time and we will get back to you if you have a question. Unfortunately, I can not respond to every post in this thread ranging from anger, questions, etc.
- Data was breached back in Feb from a plugin from another company (email, pass, some IP - that is all)
- The data was not used or made public until earlier this week (when we found out about it)
- We have locked down sites and requested all user update passwords
- Just click the link in the email to update your password and if you have a question contact us here
- Response time could be 2-3 days since we have thousands of emails and all staff working extra shifts to help out.
Thanks in advance all