Ebay question - VW Forum - VZi, Europe's largest VW, community and sales

Machine 7, high quality air-cooled  restoration and performance parts

Go Back   VW Forum - VZi, Europe's largest VW, community and sales > Community > Multimedia Forum

Multimedia Forum Computer, IT, Browser, Online, TV, Radio, Film, Smartphone & Technology Questions & Discussion. Any questions or discussion relating to computers, browsers, technology, software, smartphones, smart home appliances, smart TV, Radio, Films, Netflix/video set up, Publications/Magazines, Photobucket, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Ebay, Paypal and even TV shows and games, XBox etc - please ask in here. Eventually we should build a helpful database of answers to many regular IT and broadcast questions.

Machine 7, high quality air-cooled  restoration and performance parts
Reply Post New Thread

Old 30-04-2020, 12:55 PM   #1
mickB
Plastic Manc Glory Hunter

VZi Member Sponsor

Trading feedback: (11)

Default Ebay question

Hi all, can anyone help with an issue I have with an Ebay purchase I made,
I bought through pay after delivery some garden furniture, had an email on 23rd telling me delivery will be on Sat 25th.
Nothing arrived, no email to advise, nothing. I sent seller 2 emails asking for update and nothing, so Tuesday opened a my item hasn't arrived case, still no email.contact from the company, today I had PayPal message saying money will be requested from me on 4th May, I've tried to stop it but can't see anywhere on PayPal site where I can do this
Back on ebay the seller won't allow the order to be cancelled either,
I honestly think I I'll never see it and I should have read some of the negative feedback, yes I know my bad

So Ebay and PayPal folk what can I do

Cheers all stay safe all
Old 30-04-2020, 01:24 PM   #2
Duble agent V.W.Ford
Help! I'm trapped in here

Trading feedback: (0)

My Mrs had her ebay and paypal accounts hacked and bought a Star Wars X-Box game add on code, twice! I ended up having to get PayPal to call her from their offices in California to finally resolve the problems.
Try here. https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/contact-us
Old 30-04-2020, 02:35 PM   #3
Brian Burrows
Older

VZi Member Sponsor

Trading feedback: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickB View Post
Hi all, can anyone help with an issue I have with an Ebay purchase I made,
I bought through pay after delivery some garden furniture, had an email on 23rd telling me delivery will be on Sat 25th.
Nothing arrived, no email to advise, nothing. I sent seller 2 emails asking for update and nothing, so Tuesday opened a my item hasn't arrived case, still no email.contact from the company, today I had PayPal message saying money will be requested from me on 4th May, I've tried to stop it but can't see anywhere on PayPal site where I can do this
Back on ebay the seller won't allow the order to be cancelled either,
I honestly think I I'll never see it and I should have read some of the negative feedback, yes I know my bad

So Ebay and PayPal folk what can I do

Cheers all stay safe all
Hi Mick,

Hope you're safe and well mate.

Log in to Ebay and go to 'My Ebay' (top right) and select 'Purchase History' from the dropdown . . .

You should see the item now listed . . . click on the item description . . . and then 'View Order Details' . . .

You should then see options like 'Contact Seller', 'Return Item' and so on.

Failing that, go into your PayPal account and click on the transaction and raise a dispute - you will need the Ebay item number to do this . . . just follow the steps.

Good luck.
Brian Burrows is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 30-04-2020, 03:00 PM   #4
mickB

VZi Member Sponsor

Cheers both, thanks I'll give that a go Bri, we're all good ta, took the wettest week of home working going mind lol
mickB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2020, 04:14 PM   #5
mickB

VZi Member Sponsor

Cheeky tossers just replied saying they can see it was delivered to me in the 25th !!
mickB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2020, 10:09 AM   #6
mott
Help! I'm trapped in here

Trading feedback: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickB View Post
Cheeky tossers just replied saying they can see it was delivered to me in the 25th !!
Check your neighbours haven't got a swanky new garden set!..

Seriously though I'd phone California, they are pretty good and if you have gone through the motions contacting selling etc which you have I would imagine they will get the ball rolling for a refund..
I bought an Atari 2600 for 75, it arrived with literally a plastic bag tapped to the box and zero packaging.
It was loose rattling in the box...and yeah it didnt work.
Seller was a shop so I went the reviews route and plastered negative comments on as many places I could find him.. as they would not answer emails. I called California and they issued me a refund. Unlike yourself I did have a product to return but my point is they are very helpful.

Hope you get/got it sorted

Mott.

Can ya ride a Tandum
mott is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply Post New Thread