Volkszone Forum banner

Spa Francanchamps

5K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  surfer71 
#1 ·
Taking my bus to the Belgian GP in August and trying to sort An Airre on the way and choose the campsite at the track.

Has anyone been before or is going this year that could give us any recommendations?

Cheers

P.

#2 ·
Evening! I took my old man to Spa Classic last year, and ended up staying in an incredibly posh self catering chalet (for want of a better word!) about 15 mins from the track. If there's a group of you going, might be worth considering?

I'll dig out the emails if it's any use? :)

#5 ·
Hello

Thanks for this people. I'll look into the VW Le mans trip but not sure if I'll get away with two trips over the channel this year with the 'war office' but one for next year. Le mans is amazing.

As a self catering chalet would be, but we want to stay in a couple of our buses. A good one if we ever go again though.

I'll PM you C.A. about Eau Rouge.

Thanks a lot for taking the trouble to reply.

P.

#7 ·
Cheers everyone. That's very reassuring. Thanks for all the tips.
We are going to be taking a couple of bicycles so if anyone knows of a second hand T2 Fiamma bike rack for sale in or around London ish. Please pop me a reply.

All the best everyone and have a great camping/show season....I can't wait. :)

Paul.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.